Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Hi everyone! I’m new to the site and found my way here from Reddit. I’m a new grower and plan to do outdoor now that it’s legal here. This site has been so helpful already. I just started my seeds using the ole damp paper towel in a zip loc technique so wish me luck lol.

22 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Akrya! I wish you good luck with your outdoor project.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Akrya :seedling:

9 Likes

@Akrya, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Akrya :v:

8 Likes

Hiya folks! Long time grower new to the site! Grow indoors during winter and outdoors during summer for meds. (Canadian grandfathered MMAR) Always learning new things and trying different methods for funzies. Gearing up for my outdoor run, and have a current tent grow in progress (Week 4F) I post some stuff to my insta under the same name, so feel free to check me out there and follow up! (will follow back) I see my dude @Barefrog is here, and my outdoor run has a few of his Shiskaberry beans included that I hunted and actually found a few threads here, is how I learned he had them (lol) Looking for a male to work with and increase seed and possibly touch him to a few other things I have in the mom tent. I will likely post a grow thread when things get going!

Loving the site so far, and am having lots of fun reading through the threads while at work :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Welcome to OG @Quadz_farmer :v:

9 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Quadz_farmer!

8 Likes

Greetings @Quadz_farmer Welcome to OG !! :herb:

5 Likes

Thx brother!

5 Likes

Thanks! Glad to be here!

8 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Akrya and @Quadz_farmer! This is the place for weed growers! Seriously, welcome!

7 Likes

@Quadz_farmer, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m new here. Looking forward to exchanging tips, discussing cultivation strategies, and connecting with fellow growers who are passionate about producing the best possible plants!

24 Likes

Welcome!! Have a great time here and happy grows

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Marshmallow!

That’s what OG is all about, so you have definitely landed in the right place!

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Marshmallow
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Marshmallow!

9 Likes

@Marshmallow, welcome to Overgrow.

10 Likes