Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you kindly.

2 Likes

Welcome @olcoot . I myself am in the south Texas so I know what u mean…

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Olcoot , glad you could join us. Nice looking buds there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson ,seed was a gift, kept it going for a yr. I call it "butt weight ". The couch will eat you !

4 Likes

Hey gang! New guy here. Love the site, looking forward to spending more time here.

Btw how do you pm someone? Do you need a certain amount of posts first or something?

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, Rabbi! Yes there are requirements, see here: Explaining user trust levels and permissions

3 Likes

Looks like it’s working now. Thx Joe!

4 Likes

Welcome 2 da family @Rabbi!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rabbi , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:[quote=“Alphatoy, post:1290, topic:36525, full:true”][quote=“Alphatoy, post:1290, topic:36525, full:true”]
Howdy name is Alphatoy i have been growing Cannabis for over 5 years and Orchids for over 30 years so i do have a green thumb a bit i would think i have had very good luck growing cannabis out of the 40 or so plants i have grown Guptilla is my wife’s favorite but i have a Guptilla growing right now that shows sign of seeds crossed with Black Eyed Kate and i will tell you the funny thing about me is I DON,T PUFF and dont sell never have maybe in the future i grow in my man cave for my wife and her kids and 1 friend i also go on another forum that i have been with for awhile Free Cannabis.Com i found this site by [Happyfew32] was i believe the one that showed me this site for we had traded seeds and had a real safe and great trade any ways i live in the USA :us: i am 79 years young and i love to trade or be able to receive different strains from fellow members sorry about my long book here. :mask:

11 Likes

Welcome @Rabbi

2 Likes

Welcome Kushking902
If you can remember, I would like to know if you decide to begin a thread. I’m very much a beginner but I’m growing my knowledge exponentially since joining the two forums I follow.
May you and yours be blessed sir.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Welcome @Foo-dog
Glad you found the place!

2 Likes

Welcome @PadawanWarrior !

Welcome @GrowingInThePines
Your in the right spot for just what your looking for. It’s all here if you look around enough. And if it ain’t, just ask and one of these good people will be Johnny on the spot.
I’d be interested if you begin a journal. Tag me in.
:pray: :v: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I started one recently it’s Kush kings canna pharm. check it out if you like. Not much there yet though I only became a member a couple days ago

4 Likes

Thank You for the welcome. Seems like a very friendly place.
I don’t have a grow. Just started collecting info and finding as much equipment as I can.

4 Likes

Yeah. I didn’t realize how much of a community these forums are. The people here have been very inclusive of me despite my lack of experience in growing.
I’ll keep an eye out for your posts @GrowingInThePines
:pray:

4 Likes

Hey @GrowingInThePines and @MoBilly , don’t sweat the new thing. Every single person here who has grown a plant was new once. We all got your backs, do your reading and ask when you need something. It’s why we all congregate to this magical place. :v:

6 Likes

Ditto on that hope you all find the help you are looking

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson and @Jeffislovenlife
Yeah. I have, and I’m sticking around.
Kinda like it here.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes