Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks for introduction, @Cartwright and @linkinpedro!

Enjoy your stay!

4 Likes

Cannacrabber @OG

Hey growmies,
My name’s Steve and I am from Baltimore Maryland. I’ve been in the cannabis field for over 20 years but this is my 1st grow. I’m a humble guy and I ask a lot of questions. I’ve done some studying. I have been a part of extract forums like future 4200.
I truly enjoy the networking side of the business
Till I got this hlg 600rs! simple super soil . I added dry crab shel and things are going well. Minus a little bit of discoloration, I’m well on my way.
I’m a commercial crabber by trade. I hope that this can help me with my anxiety and ptsd! Not just the actual plant! The therapeutic value of growing. It is very calming. I love it so much its hard to believe Its my first grow! Thanks so much in advance!!!

9 Likes

Welcome @Cannacrabber you will love it here. There is vast knowledge here and people are more than willing to help so don’t hesitate to ask for it.

Can ya overnight a crab roll to me?

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG Cannacrabber, there is another grower here called Baltimore, as that’s where he is also. Here is a link to his thread :+1:

1 Like

Bem-vindo Gugumelo, aqui estão alguns portugueses que o podem compreender bem. Eu sou espanhol, também estou interessado em raças locais de sativas, um amigo vai me mandar Cabeça de Negro, o que você tem agora? beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Olá @George, tenho sementes de flores que degustei nas províncias de Sergipe e Bahia, nordeste brasileiro. Trata se de flores que desconheço a procedência, talvez seu colega deve morar em uma região onde planta se culturalmente, na minha região, ela foi extinta rapidamente.
Quanto as flores, Estou cultivando e observando alguma características, terias sugestão de variáveis a serem observadas para uma boa seleção? Abraço

3 Likes

Gugumelo

Bem-vindo ao Overgrow

4 Likes

I live near Seattle. I used to grow in a tent and have been working towards starting up again, only this time I’m converting an half-falling-down pony barn into a greenhouse so I will have some space.

2020 got to me a few weeks ago, especially the trapped feeling and I was looking at seed sites and it was so clear that cannabis genetics was getting trapped too. So on a whim I purchased a pack of DJ Short’s ‘Everything Delightful Random Medley Mix 13 Regular Seeds’ and I was going to do a chaos seed crop, maybe splitting the Sativas from the Indicas. But after finding this site yesterday, I think I need to slow down and share each jewel.

I have no idea quite on how yet, but it is good to have a goal and a dream. :slight_smile:

I feel like I should already thank this site and especially @Sebring for pointing me in a much, much better direction.

14 Likes

Hey been absent a bit, Welcome to all the new OGers! @linkinpedro @Bombie @Cartwright @Gugumelo and @Cannacrabber !

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Gugumelo and @Bombie!

4 Likes

Welcome :grinning: to OG!!

5 Likes

Boas @Gugumelo! Também sou um novo membro e sou de pt. Qualquer coisa podemos falar assim em vez de inglês.
Prazer em conhecer-te!

4 Likes

It’s so good to see the diversity and worldwide influence of OG. Bienvenido a todos nuestros hermanos! :us::mexico::brazil: :portugal::es: :puerto_rico::costa_rica: :colombia:

9 Likes

Obrigado, tank you, prazer em conhece lo, Nice to meet you too…

2 Likes

Hey folks, homegrower from Oregon here longtime lurker first time poster. I’ve got a little flower room and mother room in my basement right now, running a couple clones from Old World Organics in living soil and just popped some bodhi seeds and a few others. Passionate about organics, preservation, and landrace genetics, as well as exploring smell and flavor. Super exciting to see all the inspiring work everyone’s doing here!

12 Likes

Hey @thecurtainwith anxious to hear more about Organics from you thanks for posting!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG thecurtainwith, Lots of Organic growers here, including myself. Get yourself a grow thread up when you can and start posting what your doing.

5 Likes

Him and I are growmies ! It warmed my heart to see he had mentioned me , without saying my name, in one of his threads. I felt honored. He had said something like a buddy of mine put me down with the gorilla bubble! Its so dope to interact on the same forum as the man himself Tony green :raised_hands: This gorilla bubble is what got me so into indoor. I can tell already there are alot of good ppl on here! I look forward to growing with everyone!

5 Likes

I just started my first grow! Its the fisher price my first grow :tent: tent

7 Likes

Hi everyone,

Male 50yo. I come from a Land Downunder. I grew on and off for many years. Last Grow was 2007. I had over 20 different Strains growing on my balcony. Lots of Pretty colours of Flowers. Pink, Orange, Red Pistils. Some leaves and buds went Purple Colour during Flowering. Just growing for fun back then. As I haven’t smoked any since 2002. I was giving all the Flower Buds away to a few friends for Free. Not in it for the money. I just love Gardening. It’s one of my Hobbies. Bringing life into the World and sharing the Happiness it brings. I hope to learn more about this Hobby, as I start growing more, once again. Thanks everyone for sharing all your ideas and experience for people like me and others to learn quicker. Cheers. Magpie69 :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes