Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @hillman

2 Likes

Hey welcome man. I’ve seen you around in the place with which we don’t speak. Love the name too.

4 Likes

Hi MoBilly and welcome I’ve only been here a week now and so many friendly people with so much knowledge its an amazing site.
I’ll take a look at your grow diary I only keep one on paper so far.
Happy growing😊

4 Likes

Welcome Alphatoy only been here a week myself, so many friendly knowledgeable people its a great site.
Happy growing😊

2 Likes

Nice to meet you too swampthang I’m a novice like you, do many friendly people here we can only learn and share to be better growers☺

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: WubbaLubbaDubDub’s Garden

Welcome to OG Alphatoy, if you like collecting and trading seeds your in the right place. It’s seed heaven here :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to OG at all new comers, i am currently very distracted from the forum, when i get some time i will catch up and know names again.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:yes their seems to be a few really friendly people here but i still like my older site i have been with for a few years FREECANNABIS.COM it will take me a few months to watch OG to it fullest. :mask:

5 Likes

That link shows a year in NS, is that where you are. I am in Hammonds Plains NS.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:what is NS i live in Texas :mask:

5 Likes

Lol that Free Cannabis link took me to a site that was talking about a year in Nova Scotia. Nova Scotia is on the east coast of Canada.

I just tried it again and now I am seeing different posts. One from an old member here called Dequilo, looks like he has started his outdoor grow

4 Likes

Dequilo is hard to find. He has not posted there in a while, same with Myplantentganja, hope is is doing ok.

4 Likes

Like may of those above I am back after a long hiatus. In reflecting on this I realized that I seem to reemerge every 10 years to do my “research.” I have experience with organics mostly but have dabbled in hydro. In recent years I have been focusing on vegetable gardening. I grow a bunch of blue berries, black berries, tea camellias and for the past 5 years or so I have been building my collection of Japanese Maple cultivars. I have always been fascinated with breeding and spent a lot of time reading about it on here back in the early 2000s. I am here now awaiting the implementation of new laws in July. Unfortunately the way things are written, numbers will still not allow me to get in to breeding. One of the first things that I did when new laws passed was try to look up Subcool and was really bummed to see the news of his passing I was always a big admirer of him and his work and learned a lot from everything that he put out into the world.

9 Likes

Welcome!

What are are your plans for your Japanese maples, bonsai trees?

2 Likes

Im hoping to that I can get some land to start a good sized Japanese garden t o some extent right now they are an investment. I started buying small trees so that I can have large trees that I can’t afford later. Like my dwarf varieties best but have some pretty amazing larger varieties as well. Here are couple nice dwarfs “Hupps Dwarf” and “Japanese Princess”

13 Likes

Fantastic looking trees. Have to admire your long term project planning too.

3 Likes

Love the site, heard about it from a Potcast episode, you’ll be seeing me around.

4 Likes

Welcome back! Interesting stuff u got there. @HighbushOG.

3 Likes

Welcome! @Dogscratcher420 , it’s good to have u here on the OG. Look around and make urself at home. Lots of good stuff here, and a butload of great people!

2 Likes