Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG @PurpNGold74 , glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Welcome purpNgold74… if you like seeds your gonna love it here!!

1 Like

Welcome 2 OG. @PurpNGold74 . Look around there’s lot 2 like here.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Chaz and I am a newbie to growing my own. I did have some success a few years ago but that was on a window sill. It did actually work in principle but, like I said, it was only a few plants.

I now have the opportunity to grow some outside a few hundred miles north of Vancouver, BC. Canada. My brother in law has a cabin up there and I want to grow some.

I’m hoping to trade some of my CBD seeds for thc seeds. Ideally I would like to get some sativa dominant and also a nice even hybrid. If someone reads this and has something to trade please feel free to contact me so we can arrange something.

thanks,

Chaz

13 Likes

Welcome 2 the show @Chaz! Pull up a chair and watch some grows.

3 Likes

Hey @Chaz , welcome to OG. A fellow Canadian is always nice to see. I will check my CBD stash :slight_smile: There is a thread for us Canuks you may want to check out. Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

4 Likes

Many thanks MTL, it seems like a nice place to relax.

Chaz

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and info Doug. I will be checking out that thread for sure.

4 Likes

have a great day

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Chaz. You might jump over to the seed trading moderated thread and offer those up. It would definitely help if you knew the strain. And I’m going to give you a little advice. In your northern location there are not a many sativa’s that will finish in time. You will really need a short season indica or better yet autos, now you could find auto sativa’s that will finish for you. Good luck, do your research here and ask questions, this group will have you growing like a pro in short order

4 Likes

Hi @Chaz, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks Bullskinner, I am eager to learn and grateful for any advice. I get what you mean about a short season. I wish I would have found this place a few months ago.

5 Likes

Thanks Abbbian, much appreciated.

3 Likes

Welcome to og everyone. And welcome fellow cdn @Chaz

6 Likes

Welcome to the new og’ers!

4 Likes

Welcome Chaz.
I have little doubt you will find what you are looking for here, because it’s ALL here!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @PurpNGold74 and @Chaz !

3 Likes

Thank you gentlemen for the warm welcome. I like it here!

4 Likes

Its definitely all warm and fuzzy around here. Nice folks indeed.

4 Likes

Welcome. They have eye candy here!!! :joy:

2 Likes