Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

There’s a bunch of us around…

4 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG! @Littlefunions and @the_happy_seed . It’s always great 2 have new people here. Look around and have a blast. There’s lots growin on here at the OG.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Qtip you’ve come 2 the right place.

1 Like

Hi @the_happy_seed, welcome to OG! the place to be! Enjoy!

1 Like

Salutations Family :v:

I am a new grower from NB Canada. I have about 5 years experience cultivating. I like think of myself as a perfectionist gypsy poet seeking my place & time, the ideal fragrance & the perfect rhyme.

1st Grow Outdoor - Early Durban (Flying Dutchman), Holland Hope (Dutch Passion), Kalashnikova (Greenhouse)

2nd Grow Indoor - White Rhino (Canuk Seeds), Red Dragon (Barney’s Farm), Killer Kush Fast (Sweet Seeds)

3rd Grow Indoor - Killer Kush (Sweet Seeds)

4th Grow Indoor - God’s Holy Breath (Jordon Of The Islands) 16 strain pheno hunt

5th Grow Indoor - God’s Holy Breath (Jordon Of The Islands) Top 3 phenos

6th Grow Indoor - God’s Holy Breath # 15 (Jordon Of The Islands) Soil 9 plants 4x4 26 oz

7th Grow Indoor - Sunday Punch (Elev8 Seeds), Cake & Ice Cream (Elev8 Seeds), Huckleberry Punch (Elev8 Seeds) * in progress :crossed_fingers:

Sorry that list was longer than I realised. :face_with_monocle:

I have an Environmental Technologies diploma & strive to work with Nature. I love learning & teaching. I am currently growing indoors, in soil, under an optic 650s using Ucann Organics & Botanicare products.

I join this community very happily. I can’t wait to see where this road takes me.

Ras Gandharva

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @RasGandharva , glad you came to join us. If you are so inclined check out the Canadian thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the best community on the interwebs

5 Likes

Cheers @DougDawson! I’ll will certainly do that thank you. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! @RasGandharva that was a cool intro. Look around n make urself at home.

2 Likes

We must have had some overlap in our online communities… are you are Reddit or sharetheseeds?

Poppies are an obsession of mine and what got me into gardening in the first place. What cultivars/varietals do you grow?

4 Likes

Good morning all.

I was a member of the original OG until it went away. My handle 427Cobra was the same back then as it is now so if you remember me, please stop by and say hello. If I am new to you, still say hello and check out the grows I will have on the site.

Thanks for the welcome

14 Likes

Welcome back to OG @427Cobra. I’m sure you’ll find some original members here, plus meet lots of new friends. Are you currently growing?

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome MyrtleGrounds!

Yes, I started a grow in the outdoor section today and I have a link to another grow at another site that I may just move over here since it does not seem to get much traffic.

7 Likes

This is without a doubt, the friendliest and most active place to be in the weed and seed world. So settle in, make yourself at home, learn and share.

9 Likes

Hey all,

Found this site doing some research on the old ABC lines and figured I’d check it out. I come from the US hemp industry and work primarily with helping farmers wade through the mire of compliance details required for operation. My background is in agriculture and biochemistry.

Personally, I have interest in finding and preserving some of the old, hard to find genetics and landrace varieties in regular seed form. I enjoy strains with interesting terpene profiles, especially fruit, candy, incense, spices, etc. I’m sure I’ll catch some flak for this but strong skunk or chemical scents and flavors aren’t usually my jam.

All in all, looking forward to learning a lot, chatting with you folks, and seeing if anyone can help me track down some of the varieties that have eluded me thus far.

Cheers,
BGnG

13 Likes

Welcome @BlackGoldNGreen !!!

Glad to have you here. Really glad!!:grinning:

3 Likes

It’s all good!! No judgements here🙂

Different smokes for different folks, variety is life!

4 Likes

Hi @427Cobra, @RasGandharva and @BlackGoldNGreen, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

5 Likes

I’ve been away for a bit but I’d like to welcome all the new members. There is no better resource IMO to help you be the best grower you can be.

My biggest piece of advice is not to hesitate to ask questions. I often get the sense newer people are afraid to ask what they think might be a dumb question. There are no dumb questions and the experts here are amazing.

Additionally, the search function is your friend. You will save yourself much time by searching here.

Please also feel free to reach out to people here. The ethos of this place is sharing - information, seeds, expertise, etc.

Kev :seedling:

10 Likes

welcome to all the new friendly faces, you have found the best community around, please if you need any help just let me know by typing an @ before my name for example @chronickyle this works for all users and will summon us to you :slight_smile: happy growing everyone !

9 Likes