Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hey there everyone on OG!

I’m jyoung91 I’m from Southern Ontario, and was brought here by my very good friend @Chronickyle. I’ve been a smoker for many years; and I just started my first grow. My journal
for that is to come. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

14 Likes

About time you started your first grow @JYoung91 So happy brother, Many people here will be glad to assist you along your journey of learning how to grow this plant and get your self off of purchasing from the dispos. Anyone who takes the time to help him learn the ways I offer my greatest appreciation.

6 Likes

Hi @JYoung91, welcome to OG! You’d better like it!! (kidding!) No way you can go wrong here! Enjoy!

4 Likes

vengo dall’italia qui la canabbis per gli ignoranti e un diavolo possiamo dire
fumo da quando avevo 10 anni (un età piccola per iniziare maamore a prima vista ) da li non ho mai smesso
non bevo non uso sostanzecocaina ecc.
fumo fumo e fumo e sono ritornato a coltivare iniziamo con 2 wedding gellatto e una hulk

6 Likes

Hi @LAMA095, welcome to OG! Believe you will need to go with English! Not everyone speaks Italian here, I don’t!! :relieved: Have fun!

4 Likes

Thanks for that. Welcome to OG you and all the rest of the new folks

There is a thread for edible recipes here →

2 Likes

welcome to og @JYoung91 @LAMA095 and @CoolerGuy !

3 Likes

Hi @ELG, welcome to OG! You hit it on the head!! OG, the place to be!!! Have fun!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome @JYoung91 , @LAMA095 and @ELG. All are welcome as we can be bi-lingual. I speak “Sativa” and “Indica.

5 Likes

Hello everyone im robert and glad to meet you all, im in the usa, and i love this place, everyone is really nice here and i like reading the post on here, i can learn alot, and thank doug for inviting me, keep up the good work you all do, its great to have people who care thanks

10 Likes

Welcome to the community @Robert63 , happy you came to join us. Many great people here so join in or just watch for a while, whatever you are comfortable with. You are around friends. :v:

5 Likes

Hello everyone.

I’ve been growing in British Columbia for about 20 years and work in cannabis marketing in Canada and USA. I’ve tried indoor, outdoor, greenhouse and light dep. Lived through the times of the mountain guerrilla grows in the Kootenays and glad we don’t have to do that anymore with legalization in Canada.

I love to try new strains every grow but tend to gravitate to sativas or sativa-leaning hybrids. Favourite grows right now are just a classic Durban Poison or Timewarp/Lemon Haze outdoor in soil or GSC cross indoors. I love to grow with my friends and collaborate with lots of great people.

Looking forward to learning from the community at OG!

11 Likes

Great idea to use the coolers :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Welcome to og, it’s a great place, lots of great people. Like the sounds of your list of go to’s I have similar taste

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @FMGrow , nice to have another Canadian. Check out the Canadian thread if you have a mind to.

4 Likes

There are so many great GSC crosses right now: Dosidos, Wedding Cake and Gelato are some of my current favs.

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow you’re gonna love it here

3 Likes

Hhi @FMGrow, welcome to OG! Have fun!!!

1 Like

Wow lots of new comers on the OG! I believe it’s gonna b a festive year. Welcome 2 the OG! @CoolerGuy , @JYoung91 , @LAMA095 , @ELG , @Robert63, and @FMGrow . We all have a mutual love. So let’s overgrow the world together…

6 Likes

Hi Everybody,
Greetings from oz.
Would love to learn from experienced growers.
Thanks in advance
Lol

7 Likes