Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thanks OG,

Pleasure to be here!

2 Likes

Welcome @4ftfarmer, Im sure you’ll enjoy it here.

1 Like

I’m from the U.S. and am an avid rock climber. Love the outdoors. My background is in Chemical Engineering and have spent 10 years working in labs and processing facilities. Currently working on a hemp farm and get run their extractions, manufacturing and quality control equipment. It’s really nice perks to have access to this sort of equipment.

Really having some fun learning all there is I can in growing. Really enjoying the learning curve.

9 Likes

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I used to be on the old OG under a different name although I mostly was a lurker then. I decided to return. I currently have some Zacatecas Tribute and 1 ACE congo on the go. Selected 2 male ZT’s for pollen as I heard Vermontman has retired and I know lots of people are interested in seeds. Im from Alberta, Canada and am passionate about canoeing, gardening, and my lovely puppy Luna.

Anyways nice to be back.

Edit: Also is there a place here with the Old OG threads on it?

16 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0 @TopicalWave . I don’t believe there is anything here from the old site but a number of the users can be found here.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Weedsicle

4 Likes

Well not gonna be making much posts yet, the sprouts are still new and not doing a whole lot yet. There was a random surprise fourth plant that came up so there’s now four babies to keep an eye on now lol

5 Likes

Welcome 2 the OG @Weedsicle , @TopicalWave it’s great 2 have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the jungle TopicalWave!

3 Likes

Hi @TopicalWave, welcome to OG!! You’ll love it here! Surely, btw, love the plants and the pooch, a thing of beauty your Lab! Congrats!

3 Likes

Hey everyone…
I’m loving the vibe here at OG…very positive and friendly community.

I’ve been running late on my introduction, so here it goes…

The names Dirt and Cannabis is my first true love, we’ve been going steady for 30 years now…I’ve never missed a day indulging in her beauty, since the first day we met.

I’ve been growing close to 15 years.
I grow both photos and autos and hold an assortment of mother plants…
But my true passion rests in creating new autoflowering cultivars.

Soo…Thanks for having me…
I look forward to learning from and sharing with you all.

11 Likes

Welcome to the OG @DIRT we’re gonna put u inside some fabric pots and shove seeds into ya. Lol sorry I couldn’t help myself with that one. On a more serious note, its great to have u here.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome man! I love the handle!

4 Likes

You will find LOTS of like minded souls here!

Welcome to OG '21!

4 Likes

I have finally uploaded my first licensed run in Colorado in 2014. I have many more pictures and posts to write to get to my current situation. Stay tuned for more of my journey. Here is the first of many. Enjoy.

Go to Colorado Grow License, First Run 2014 to check out my first upload.

6 Likes

Sup @Weedsicle, I am a pretty avid climber as well. A lifer.
What are some of your favorite crags?
Message me sometime next week (once you are able to DM, in a few days) and I will get some beans flying your way…

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dirt! Glad to have another auto aficionado. There a few of us here, and more every day…

2 Likes

I’m leetdood. I’m from Ontario, Canada. I’ve been growing weed for 3 years with a 10 year break in between the 2nd and 3rd years. I’m doing a small (by breeder standards) pheno hunt in solo cups.

Most of my seeds are from Bless Coast Seeds but a friend told me I should get more active on Overgrow and meet other growmies. Shout out to @Berserker7205

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow!! :grinning:

4 Likes