Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

I have finally uploaded my first licensed run in Colorado in 2014. I have many more pictures and posts to write to get to my current situation. Stay tuned for more of my journey. Here is the first of many. Enjoy.

Go to Colorado Grow License, First Run 2014 to check out my first upload.

6 Likes

Sup @Weedsicle, I am a pretty avid climber as well. A lifer.
What are some of your favorite crags?
Message me sometime next week (once you are able to DM, in a few days) and I will get some beans flying your way…

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dirt! Glad to have another auto aficionado. There a few of us here, and more every day…

2 Likes

I’m leetdood. I’m from Ontario, Canada. I’ve been growing weed for 3 years with a 10 year break in between the 2nd and 3rd years. I’m doing a small (by breeder standards) pheno hunt in solo cups.

Most of my seeds are from Bless Coast Seeds but a friend told me I should get more active on Overgrow and meet other growmies. Shout out to @Berserker7205

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome @leetdood , Ontario you say. Here is a thread for us Canuks, lol.

4 Likes

Hey, leet! Glad you made your way over to OG! :fire:

5 Likes

Awesome thank you Doug! You’re the best.

3 Likes

Me too! Decided your advice was solid :joy:

4 Likes

Hi @DIRT and @leetdood, welcome to OG! you’ll love it here! Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome to og to all I missed, life is very busy and has been in Whosville, but i shouldnt be slipping on greeting newcomers, my bad

3 Likes

Welcome to OG to all the new members!

Happy to see more Ontarians on the site, let’s overgrow the province!

4 Likes

Looks like you got a ton of stuff going on! Welcome to OG! I think you will really like it here @Justanadachuka, and welcome to ALL new og"ers!

3 Likes

Thank you appreciate the warm welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the site Weedsicle!

3 Likes

So i have done a lot of traveling across the U.S. for work I and have a goal to climb in all 50 states right now at 40 of them climbing in. This is specifically for outdoor climbing and some of it is just bouldering because what’s in Louisiana and those other very flat states.

I used this site called https://www.mountainproject.com/
another community based forum for posting local climbing. Really is great, but you gotta look out for the poorly defined routes without pictures and real information.

To answer your question my favorite climb of all time was waimea bay in hawaii. Its a bay that is surrounded by short cliffs maybe from 15 to 35 feet high all overhung the beach that is the notorious surfing spot partially out of the year.

7 Likes

@Weedsicle
I’ve been there and scrambled on some of the mud cliffs around the bay. But did no actual climbing in HI.

Are used to rock mountain project hard until I got on here. Plus the whole onX thing.

I don’t think I have checked in in like 60 days or something.

Plus nowadays when you post a route on MP you’re the asshole…

HMU if your in SoAZ

I prefer ground up hairy FA’s 5.10 or so, trundling and vertical gardening on lead ect…
My wife is gunning to send a .13 this year.

Between the two of us I’m sure we could find any flavor you were into. And I’ve been climbing here for about 25 of my 35 years so I know my way around and all the unpublished and uncrowded crags….

4 Likes

Hello.OG that was a long 24 hours.

4 Likes

What happened @Hemp were you lost in the woods? We need to keep these OG lights burning bright so people can find their way back.

3 Likes

Welcome all new members. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes