Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to the grow!

1 Like

Welcome @ SonsOfAvery! Nice intro, your gonna love it.

2 Likes

@yardgrazer , @Hightopper66 , @mufafa , @LegsMahoney , @SonsOfAvery

Welcome to OG! Have a great time participating through your journals and all of our collective learning and sharing experiences! Much love!

Dreadlocks Finger Sign Emoticons

5 Likes

Hey guys! I kept hearing about this site so I figured I’d sign up to see what it was all about. I’m in Canada and have been growing for almost a year. My first 2 grows were synthetic. First one turned out nasty because I didn’t understand the importance of runoff. 2nd grow was actually smokeable. On my 3rd and current grow I switched to no-till and have been running 2 plants in a tote. Looking forward to the information I can get from here and I appreciate the history of this site. Thanks everyone

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @vincentadultman !

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @vincentadultman . I am also in Canada. If you like check out the Canadian thread to meet more of your fellow Canadians.

2 Likes

Glad you made it over here! There are quite a few UK and EU members here, but don’t let that keep you from participating. lol :wink:

Let me know if you have any questions about using the site and user levels and all that jazz. Definitely try to post a bit and browse a lot when you have time so you can level up to getting in on all the seed preservations happening around here.

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’d absolutely buy more Soulmate, I’m just broke right now so I can’t afford to haha.

Hope it’s ok to share RIU links here too. I have a pretty comprehensive journal on a soulmate grow, along with a whole bunch of other breeders and strains.

Apologies if that’s not cool, admin can delete if necessary.

4 Likes

Welcome, @SonsOfAvery @vincentadultman @yardgrazer @Hightopper66 @mufafa @LegsMahoney !!

I love it here at overgrow. I hope you enjoy it here.

SonsOfAvery I’m trying to breed too! Maybe we can exchange tips later on.

7 Likes

@leetdood
Yeh for sure…although I am very much an amateur at it.

3 Likes

Same, I’m just doing research on it and hoping I can get feedback on here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the site!

4 Likes

Welcome this is a good group of people it seems!

7 Likes

Hi @vincentadultman, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @SonsOfAvery @vincentadultman @yardgrazer @Hightopper66 @mufafa @LegsMahoney

You’re gonna love this place!

8 Likes

Thanks all. Really feeling the love, this place is rad :v:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @SonsOfAvery this will be a welcome oasis of cannabis positivity and knowledge. This community is wonderful

4 Likes

@vincentadultman
I love your name! Welcome to the forum I’m happy to see another Canadian make their way here.

@SonsOfAvery
Welcome from your friendly neighbours across the pond, your experience will help the community out I hope you look around and make some friends

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Starship OG new members! Your gonna love it here!!!

5 Likes

Hi everyone; thanks for having me. I’m Doge - my friend @lophophora.ca ‘reefered’ me (here’s hoping that joke isn’t used 50000 times already…). Looking forward to reading and contributing however possible.

Bit about me, just started learning a year or so ago with the help of @lophophora.ca . Have grown Northern Lights Auto/GSC and LSD from seed and clone, both indoor and outdoor, hydro and soil… Or at least attempted :wink:

I just found a few non-fem White Rhino and White Widow seeds and i’m sprouting them as of today, not sure of the plan yet - if I get a male I may try my luck at making seeds this round or some fem seeds with some silver.

I will share my progress with a grow journal. I have some pictures of past grows I will share as well. I appreciate the invite and look forward to my membership. I’m in the GTA, other hobbies include DogeCoin trading, programming, and doing only good every day! :slight_smile:

Thanks again,

D.

15 Likes