Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Who doesnt love some NorthNorth Nugs? Sup brotha!

1 Like

I tock a chance by twin pepper and cannabis @ShitSeeds

2 Likes

Peppers and Cannabis… you’re talkin my language!!

1 Like

Welcome all newcommers to planet OG!

:love_you_gesture: Learn, Love, Share & Grow well all 'yall! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Blackwidow418

2 Likes

Welcome back @ShitSeeds , greetings from Ontario. Check out the Canadian thread.

4 Likes

Great tip DougyD. Thank you very much! I’m heading over right now.

4 Likes

Haha yeah buddy! I may need to pick your brain about pepper growing if that’s cool? I really LOVE peppers, hot sauce, etc etc and always wanted to grow my own. Also in Ontario :metal:t3::canada:

2 Likes

You know it! Feel free to contact me any time. I’m always happy to share knowledge and advice… mainly cause I love to sound of my own voice, and keyboard strokes hahaha

3 Likes

Welcome bud!

Yeah, this is a chill place, lots of generous, knowledgeable and fun people. We like to relax drama free here… Old n young, guys and girls, we’re all just growers :smiley:

There are some people with some good knowledge on medicinal uses, and which strains work better for things, doing a little lite reading here will get the grey matter going in no time. Lots of good wisdom on the site for sure…

@ShitSeeds Glad to re-welcome ya :rofl: Now if we can just get you to stop running around nekkid everywhere and scaring the newbies away the mods might not have to put you in timeout again! :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ll never stop. Only cold water can slow me down.

Slow. Shrink. Whatever.

4 Likes

Hi @ShitSeeds, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

2 Likes

Hello welcome. Yea!!! @ShitSeeds cool beans

2 Likes

Thanks Growmie! Happy to be back and active again!!!

1 Like

Welcome @Blackwidow418 and @ShitSeeds!

3 Likes

Hi, I’ve been on OG for quite a while, and was on the old OG a few years ago. Never did put anything in this thread, and thought that maybe I should.

8 Likes

Greetings @urbs , belated welcome :slight_smile:

Hi @urbs Welcome to the thread
from a old newbie

Welcome Thread Gift… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Howdy folks, I am from Southeast Missouri. I found this forum from Sebrings DIY Green Life site.

I grew outdoors from the mid 1980s until the early 1990s when the Missouri National Guard started flying squadrons of helicopters all over my area looking for cannabis grows. I used to grow what we called skunk weed. It had fat beautiful green buds that had a very powerful skunk smell. If you were driving around State Highway A to State Highway U to Lake Girardeau and smelled skunk that was my grow.

That was a long time ago and I no longer grow at that level. Now I just grow a small amount for some elderly family to help with their aches and pains because of the high price of cannabis here in Missouri.

I do want to expand into breeding my own cultivars for when the dark days of prohibition are ended on the federal level. I have around 75 seeds from the late 1980s of unknow strains that still look good that have been stored in an airtight jar in an old foot locker with my other seeds. I also have around 125 seeds from the mid to late 1990s plus 25 seeds of Sebrings Spirit Train F2 and some from his Cherry Brandy F3 auto strain.

Edit- Here is a plant from one of the seeds from the 1990s that I popped in July

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @SEMOActivist

2 Likes