Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 Welcome to the party :partying_face:

4 Likes

lol, there’s more of us here than you know :wink:

btw Welcome @Shabita93 @JimIsAlwaysHigh55 @deeez99 and @evergarden (and whoever I mightve missed). Jump in, the water’s fine!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard even if you are and auto flowering guy lol :joy::joy::joy::laughing::rofl: joking

I grow them sometimes as well

3 Likes

Hello Stoners and Growers, I was an original OG member (TheMechanic or ManiacMech) and remember the off the hook drama…the “bad day” when seeing that message in place of grow info was disturbing and I went underground for a long while. I’ve since been around or involved in many forums and communities under a handful of names. I deal with a few OG members on Strainly and just wanted another way to contact them.

Keep it green and keep overgrowing the world!

8 Likes

Welcome back @PureStoned !!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @PureStoned , you may want to check out this thread to see who else is still kicking around from the old site.

3 Likes

I was ahead of ya Bro, I had been checking it out for a couple months I guess- Ran into breeder steve on twitter and just had to see if OG was really back. Happy it is and looks good, people need a good forum even if they dont know it!

3 Likes

Thank you. :hugs:

2 Likes

awesome to be on board. thanks everybody. ,:hugs::two_hearts:

2 Likes

awesome :sunglasses::+1: thank you, oh thank you so much. your too kind. :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @PureStoned, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome Jim! Happy, carefree growing to you Sir!
:wink:

3 Likes

Welcome !!!

4 Likes

Hi @PureStoned welcome Back to the party :partying_face:

see you soon :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Nice to see you here and welcome my blue crew associate :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info Smoke, that helps get me going. Your plants look real good.

5 Likes

Hi my friend @AceHigh yes those light will by perfect to start your grow

3 Likes

You need at least two Infinity stones before even trying…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

also @Gpaw

5 Likes

I’m testing some abused 2nd harvest Jamaican and finding some startling clarity when stacked on a couple edibles.

Stoned I is…
:sunglasses: :+1:

need to make some notes…

Cheers
G

8 Likes