Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

also @Gpaw

5 Likes

I’m testing some abused 2nd harvest Jamaican and finding some startling clarity when stacked on a couple edibles.

Stoned I is…
:sunglasses: :+1:

need to make some notes…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Did have to use the google transductor for this one

4 Likes

These were leftover clones of clones that I was growing out (to test different growing conditions). Between the 1st and 2nd harvest, my plans got trashed and the plants suffered.
Well, it’s a weird, no-ceiling trip weed, but with a narrow operational window.
Like 45 min.
definitely crystal clarity all the way up.
I’m really wondering what I’d get with a nice grow and cure…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Stopping by to introduce myself. I am a Canadian grower in South Western Ontario. I am a retired seg fund research analyst who now spends time with family as well as growing cannabis for my old guy…or as he calls it, Grandpa’s back medicine. Cannabis is the medication of choice for his chronic pain, anxiety and depression. Edibles are my choice of medication for insomnia … I am always looking to learn everything I can about growing and genetics

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sherry . I am also a licensed medical grower in Ontario. Glad you could join us. Check out this thread to meet some of your fellow Canadians if you like.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Sherry!

6 Likes

Hello @Sherry Nice To See You And Welcome :hugs:
great party is going on :partying_face: take a set and enjoy My friend

4 Likes

Hey welcome to og , you’re gonna love it

5 Likes

Hi @Sherry, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! No promise! Guarantee! Have fun!

5 Likes

Thank you Abbian

6 Likes

Welcome, this place is wonderful for meeting fellow Canna-folk. :relaxed:
A place for the like minded. 🪴
This is coming from a fellow Canuck, also in Ontario. I have not met a sour person here yet! :+1:t2:
I grow for myself, to offset severe and chronic Osteoporosis/Fybro pain and I’m trying to lessen my dependency on pharmaceuticals.
I’m also hoping the more plant estrogens I eat the less I’ll hot flash….they suck!

DM if you need anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey @MoBilly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @DougDawson :wink:
:facepunch:

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Sherry! Glad to have you here. :raising_hand_woman:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hi, I am Gugol a small grower, I am Italian, I like to develop my knowledge in the indoor field, I am a member of the old school, I have always cultivated simply based on various techniques and experimenting with new experiences.
This is my story:
I started cultivating from the age of 16, the first time I remember … with a 50w bulb, my first 2 plants turned out to be male :sweat_smile:, the second ones turned out to be male again.
One day he left the house at night and I stole a 400w light from a shop :joy: those lights to light up the windows because I didn’t have money to buy a new one, the next day without my parents’ consent because I was a minor, I installed it in the closet in my bedroom :rofl: I did 5 weeks of vegetative and 10 of flowering. After finishing the cycle I smoked my first 100g. of skunk. The electricity bills that arrived were quite expensive and my mother not knowing what was happening … one day she entered my bedroom … she opened the wardrobe and saw … Gugol!
Hi mum, from today this is my job and I don’t go to school anymore! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::fu::fu::fu::fu:
No … I was living only with my mother because my parents are separated.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum Gugol!

2 Likes

Welcome @Sherry and @Gugol !

Funny story @Gugol !! I did similar, but in my attic. We don’t think about the electricity bills at that age LOL

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Hi Sherry, and welcome, its a great place with friendly people.

4 Likes