Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome! I second my friends words. It’s good of you to help another to have meds.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::pray:

4 Likes

Hello Overgrow family, Brian(Alaskagrown) back after almost 20 years!

Overgrow was my original home and where I met all the big players we know today…(BOG was the first) and many of whom are no longer with us…RIP!!

Was a consistent customer of Heaven’s Stairway before the fall…

Long time resident of Alaska (‘94) and cannabis grower since the mid 90’s…an original member of Overgrow then moved to ICMag when the disaster happened. Cannabis is and always will be my passion until they put me into the ground…food for other plant life and my cycle will be complete!

Grown in dirt to aeroponics and everywhere in between…specialize in aeroponics!

Owned/operated a legal/licensed facility here in AK called Alaska Bud Brother’s Aero-Gardens and own a consulting business called Alaska Horticultural Solution. Should have another license under the name Kasilof River Aero-Gardens hopefully the 1st quarter on 2022…

Also done breeding over the last 25+ years and will be releasing some of the gear I’ve been working on here next year…fingers crossed!!

Blueberry my holy grail, and in my top 3 all time strains…we used to have a BB strain here on the Kenai Penisula in the mid 90’s that to this day I haven’t found anything like it…I’ve been on a quest to track something similar down but nothing has been close to what that BB was…Amazing pure sweet BB!!! No musk or earthiness, or hashyness…just intense sweet blueberry smell/taste all the way down to the ash! Simply AMAZING!(Id smoke it even if it didn’t get me high) I’ve tried them all with the exception a a couple from AK Bean Brains that I’ll be trying here very shorty((Vintage Blueberry(preDJ), 907 Blue Genes, and his version of “Blueberry Indica”)) we’ll see how that shakes out…

Nice to be back, to reconnect with some of the old crew if here and all you new folks.

Be well,

Brian(Alaskagrown)

14 Likes

Welcome back Brian (@Alaskagrown).

3 Likes

Hi @Alaskagrown, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome back home Alaskagrown!

3 Likes

Welcome back @Alaskagrown . I am not an original member but it is amazing to see so many finding their way back home. Looking forward to seeing the knowledge and experience you bring with you. Here is a thread surrounding original members who have returned you might like.

5 Likes

What’s up whoever reading this, how r u today?

Been growing for a year as of last week (abt year n half if u consider throwing beans in miracle grow and murdering them far before they got buds on em), and abt to graduate next semester.

Couldn’t take complete lack of grower interaction anymore; pretty hard to find anyone that accepts what I do with where I’m at right now :laughing:
just want to communicate n learn from ppl who have same passion for our medicine :green_heart:
Figured I’d shoot my shot on here after seeing it pop up so many times when researching. Seems very accepting and crazy filled with experience.

Sry for long post :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

Hey @ANorth_SoVT , welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

You are truly welcomed to the gathering. You couldn’t be more right. The place is a Smithsonian Institution of growing knowledge. But you’ll find the people make it something special.
:pray:

4 Likes

Hey @ANorth_SoVT welcome to overgrow!

2 Likes

Welcome @Alaskagrown and @ANorth_SoVT

4 Likes

Welcome back! Good to see another Blueberry lover around here, big fan of the lines here for their wonderful effects. Have heard good things about the AKBB blue genes, but haven’t tried them here.

3 Likes

Welcome my friend. I hope you have a great ride. Peace and One Love

2 Likes

Hi @ANorth_SoVT, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @ANorth_SoVT

2 Likes

Hi there buddy it’s been a while there’s a few of us Overgrow refugees here

3 Likes

Hi all,

Happy to be on the 2.0 of the site that shabang created all those years ago.

9 Likes

Welcome to the party @docz

4 Likes

Hi @docz !! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Enjoy!!

3 Likes

@ANorth_SoVT @docz welcome to the community!

1 Like