Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to OG :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @ciganomarola

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @ciganomarola , I’m glad you’re here, and I’ll look forward to seeing you around the boards!

2 Likes

@Shadey
@DougDawson
@HeadyBearAdventures

Muchas gracias, amigos!

6 Likes

Hello folks I’m NewfieGreenThumbs. From Newfoundland Canada. I’ve been growing the beautiful herb for about 20 years off and on but fully the last 3 years. Look forward to posting a few journals and taking a look at all the fantastic grows.

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @NewfieGreenThumbs . We have a thread here for us Canucks if you are interested.

5 Likes

Welcome @NewfieGreenThumbs to OG! Look forward to following your journals

4 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG brother :bouquet::bouquet:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Nice intro. :slight_smile:

And welcome @NewfieGreenThumbs as well! Glad to have you aboard. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

1 Like

Welcome @NewfieGreenThumbs! I’m also living on the rock! (Not from here but ended up here). You are going to love OG!

3 Likes

terrance-and-phillip-say

5 Likes

Hello, I’m a new grower and content creator on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. I’m not new to cannabis but I’m new to growing my own product. It has been more than 20 years since I consumed recreationally. Just a few months ago a friend suggested I try edables to help with my insomnia. I found that I got a better sleep with the edables than I did with my prescription. So I decided to investigate the the medical benefits for other medical issues like my chronic pain and migraines that I suffer from. In December I invested into some equipment to grow my own. I also started micro dosing with a sativa during the day and an indica at night. The results are showing great and I have cut my prescription meds in half.
At the end of this month I am seeing a doctor that specializes in cannabis use as an alternative medicine. I hope to inspire people to follow my journey and dispell the misconception around the use of Marijuana.

Thank you for accepting me into this exciting community. I look forward to learning, growing and medicating with you.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @Rich_Kolas

3 Likes

Hi @Rich_Kolas and @NewfieGreenThumbs, welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG! edit just noticed I said this twice LOL

2 Likes

I’ll do this all at once, im happy to meet all the new members of OG. Hi

5 Likes

Be welcome bud! Beware this place… a lot of pot heads. Risk to get stoned just for be here :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Rich_Kolas.
:v: :slight_smile:

3 Likes