Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

been gone a cple of weeks, Welcome to all the new OG’ers! I need to catchup but wanted to get a few things done, Like welcoming the new !

2 Likes

Wow, I’ve been MIA from this thread for three months! I had some trying times this fall. Lets all pray we all get a better year in 2021 than this insanity they call 2020.

Welcome to all of the new peeps. We love it here and pretty sure you will, too. peace

5 Likes

Hello Overgrow,
I am still a little green behind the ears when it comes to growing but I am really excited to have found a community with so many talented and passionate growers. Looking forward to talking with you guys

8 Likes

no worries we are all a little green here :wink:

good to have you with us and please enjoy

be safe and be well

Dequilo

4 Likes

Hey @Granola, welcome to OG. Don’t be shy, just ask and everyone will try and help. we’re all in different stages of learning as it goes on and on. But, you’ll learn so much faster by being involved with a forum of lots of growers. You can see pics, ask questions and get instant answers, so it’s the best way to go, or, er, grow! peace

6 Likes

Here you go man. BOGs preservation run!

3 Likes

Hey @Granola, Welcome to Overgrow!!

Check us out and have a look at the cool projects on the go. We have some really great folks here, ask lots of questions!
This place is stoner university. You will pick up more knowledge in 6 months than most folks could learn in a decade!

Explore and ENJOY!! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow man. It dont mater if your green. We love that color here😉. Really tho it all takes patience and alot of unfortunate events to get where some of these guys are. There are alot of people here to look up to for sure. Everyone is more then happy to help. Just ask.

1 Like

Yeah @GMan some has definitely been hit harder then others. Unfortunately we aren’t out of the woods yet. Hang in there and stay strong bro.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Name is Matt aka MrDuckyJonez. I am a first time grower from AZ, my wife and I are currently working on 4 plants and trying to figure out all the in’s and out’s. Been studying but would always open to feedback on how I can improve my growing.

Nice to meet you all!

5 Likes

Welcome
Best way open a thread and post some pics we love to see new grows there’s a lot of help here
Paps

4 Likes

you my friend have come to the right place

we will help

Dequilo

4 Likes

Thank you! That is the plan! Indoor grow journal is being composed.

4 Likes

Welcome MrDuckJones. There’s a few of us on here in AZ. We started a small discord channel of local growers.

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new members. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable people on here to help you succeed.

5 Likes

welcome to OG @mrduckyjonez, looking forward to your journal !

5 Likes

That is awesome I would be very open to joining let me know how to!

5 Likes

Hello I am new here been growing indoors for a year now. Representing the Central Florida area.

8 Likes

@darkillusion :+1: (plus 20 characters)

2 Likes

Hey @darkillusion! Welcome to Overgrow!!

There are quite a number of ongoing projects, be sure to have a look and ask questions! There’s a lot to learn here. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes