Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hi @DudeWithLasers and @Couchlock, welcome to OG, you’ll both love it here… Have fun.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG DudeWithLasers :+1: That looks great, we have some arty threads here, you should post up your work. I love the Popeye one you did.

3 Likes

I am excited to finally join, I have been reading and lurkin on here well since 2020 when I found reading news wasn’t helping much, and meanwhile why not study up on one of my favorite topics? The magic herb. I am an organic grower, into small space, keeping things chill. For many adult years I had very little access to herb and as a result a little goes a long way for me. The Silver Haze (someone gave me a cut of the original silver haze) i grew in 2020 was such an incredible experience, and since then i acquired seeds from different places. Now it is time for me to hide out on mystery island and pop some packs. I have been dabbling with seed saving and that has been fun, just trying to keep it fun and focus on the positive vibrations!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
Glad to have you onboard with us…

3 Likes

Thanks! I would love to share my work. Just not sure what section yet and it doesn’t seem like I can post topics in some sections just yet… I guess I have to wait?

4 Likes

Welcome to OG!

Only #breeders-lab:seed-runs-co-op category is limited to tl2+… (more info)

You should be posting anywhere else just fine…

4 Likes

Welcome @DudeWithLasers, @Couchlock, @franklongbottom, @Groenevingers to the best place in town.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Tomcat , glad you decided to join us.

1 Like

Welcome @Tomcat .

1 Like

Yes it works. Sorry for some reason I didn’t see the new topic button on my iPhone. A member said that their is a section where fellow artists share there work. I was hoping you might be able to point me in a direction where I can make my own thread without bothering the flow? I’m hoping to use my lasers with my grow. Even if it’s engraving photos of my plants progress.

5 Likes

Here’s some links.

This one below is probably best :+1:

5 Likes

LOL, @Shadey beat me to it while I was pulling the links. He is an artist though so had a head start :wink: I will add one more though.

4 Likes

Or you can start your own in this part of the forum.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 00.05.56

Every thread has one of these, if you wanna get notifications on new posts you gotta be Watching :wink:

Welcome all and have a blast!!!

@Fitzera
@Dogz_Daze
@Tystick
@pharmerfil
@matos420
@franklongbottom
@HashWizard
@Groenevingers (Welkom :wink: tag me gerust als je een journal begint :smiley: )
@Couchlock
@DudeWithLasers
@Tomcat

Positive vibes all around!!! :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :vulcan_salute:

PEACE!

5 Likes

Thank you, I figured that out! It was more the getting used to seeing everything listed as “latest” rather than “sections”. Got that part figured out now too hah

2 Likes

dale cooper twin peaks thumbs up

1 Like

Hi @Tomcat, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, have fun.

2 Likes

Wassup OG?! A little about myself, I’ve lived in the southern US all my life, I’ve been growing for 7 years outside, a couple years ago I gave that up for indoor. It took a while to get back from my break from growing but I’m back with all the equipment I need. Sometimes you just gotta take a break so you don’t get burnt out, yuh know? I’ve been lurking here for the past 6 years and finally decided to make an account and become a financial supporter in return for all the knowledge this forum has given me over the years. I’m currently growing End Game RBX The Punch Line from Ethos. Pretty much my first legit indoor run since my last couple were done in the corner of my closet with led floodlights lol. You can find my grow journal on my profile if you’re interested in embarking on this journey with me because I forgot to get the link before I started typing lol. I’m very grateful for everyone on OG, and if there’s anything I could possibly help you with, DM me and I’ll see if I can’t get you sorted out.

R.I.P. @BogSeeds I regret never buying your gear but OG will make sure you live on through your creations. :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @GrowTheAtlas , glad you decided to join us.

3 Likes

Thanks man!! I really enjoyed your BOG preservation run.

3 Likes