Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Thank you dude!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Geneticsofturpene !!!

This place is uber-rad without the drama. Cause if you drama we’ll kick you off :smiley:

Keep reading, keep posting, keep learning and most importantly KEEP ON GROWING!!!

:fist: :metal:

8 Likes

Welcome to the site pretty sure your gonna love it here .
Probably the busiest informative genetic friendly place on the planet.

4 Likes

Awesome bro thank you… I have been working very hard In the garden and in the books making these exciting “exotic” strains for everyone to afford

4 Likes

Welcome to OG! You’ll like it here

3 Likes

Oh, I almost forgot @Geneticsofturpene , we have a Canadian thread where we gather with our fellow Canucks. It’s a nice central location where you can meet with other Canadians. Here is the link if you feel like checking it out.

5 Likes

Hi @Geneticsofturpene, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks man I’m happy to be here haha

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @PineScented , @Geneticsofturpene
Glad to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi OG.

Been lurking for a bit. I post lightly on riu (Bodhi and akbb threads mostly), but have enjoyed the feel here.

Outdoor only grower, 44 lat

15 Likes

Welcome to OG! :grin: :v:

3 Likes

Hello everybody!!

I found the website not too long ago and I’ve been lurking ever since - enjoying different growers and journals. I love love love organic / no till / ROLS growing / permaculture growing and nerding out on anything pertaining to the topics!! The community here seems AMAZING so I decided to be a part instead of just hanging out in the corner. Thanks for having me! Thrilled to be here!

Much love!!
Perro

20 Likes

Welcome to og @Perro your going to love it here such a awesome community hope to see you around from one organics nerd to another :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, DHG!! Much Love my friend!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Perro , glad you could join us. Make yourself at home :slight_smile:

Hi @Klyphman and @Perro, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed… Have fun

2 Likes

Wow, thanks again for the warm welcomes. A little more about myself (I’m an awkward shy human being and don’t know how to talk sometimes LOL but for real). I live in the US, in a state where our plant medicine is still illegal (so weird and crazy). I’m in love with growing. Inside and out. The more I learn, the more I’m in awe of the plants and all the different factors that potentially change the expressions of our beloved plant. I deal with anxiety and depression so I like relaxing and happy strains - uplifting and clear headed effects that keep me going and make life better. Also, the fact that so many people share seeds here is amaaaaaaazing beyond words!! So much Love! I look forward to sharing and learning more. Thanks again y’all - much gratitude!

Perro

18 Likes

@Klyphman I’ve never grown outdoors (tough in the desert heat), I’d love to see some pics of the garden.
Welcome to OG.
@perro Good to have you, too! The community is great while you read, and even better when you engage! Glad to have you out of the shadows.

3 Likes

Felt this trying my hand outdoors in the az desert hopefully they can stand up to the heat wave will be a fun learning experience regardless @HeadyBearAdventures

2 Likes

Good luck my friend; I’ve heard that the heat and light intensity, combined with low humidity, degrade terpene and cannabinoid profiles, so I’ve always been reticent to pop stuff outside. I’d love it if you proved that info wrong!

3 Likes