Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Well even though mine didn’t turn out perfect, unless I told u those imperfections the build is def visually appealing and has made things turn key, just gotta have a good method for airflow and dispersing the heat once out door temps pass about 80-90, I’ll likely be putting on a second swamper this year to have a failsafe against our 115-120 summers that I’m challenging mother nature on. If ur in a dry climate hydro or aquaponics prob not a bad thing to consider which ultimately should help u with humidity in the grow, as for me I love my organics paired with the greenhouse, intense flavors and full terp profiles shining without the harsh elements of wind and rain

3 Likes

I also have a handful of guinea pigs, and their poo is around 6.5ph from what I’ve heard. Have to figure out how to do some proper tests to see if its worth using as a fertilizer. I’m planning on growing veggies as well, for the family and for the critters. The grocery store prices are crazy.

2 Likes

Your sitting on some good shit there, pun def intended. Rabbit poop and guinea pig poop are pretty close to the same as far as pelleted, can’t burn ur plants and safe for the garden straight from the booty without composting, some would argue they are the best manure u can get for a garden next to fresh worm castings, once I find someone with rabbits I’ll be testing in my garden too

5 Likes

I’ll vacuum seal a bunch and mail it if you want, lol. I’d be interested in how it turns out in the hands of a grower.

2 Likes

I would def incorporate it into my teas! With it being hot here it’s not a very common pet in the area

Keep in mind there is a chat thread everyone. I know, not trying to be the thread police here, just want to keep this thread for introductions as on topic as possible :v:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @oldhippy , @805Canna , @Florida_man_genetics
Happy to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Thanks so far nothing but positive vibes :v:

3 Likes

Thank you. Not a fancy got to be the best grower
. Well not exactly true
I super crop, lollypop, spread a bag of ice or two.
I bend and break not by mistake it’s hell I put them thru. I
spread their tops open and wide
leave the critters no where to hide
I catch the rain in the worm soil,
a little moles asses then cover and boil
I subject that to waves, of sound we can’t hear,
I strain and I bottle and feed them life’s tears.
They raise up their branches,
send buds towards the sky.
They live life in joy and quietly die.
I honor their lives with paper and flame
. I’m the grower of grass, old hippies my name.

15 Likes

@oldhippy Well said, word smith no doubt.

Hi All, long-time lurker — just joined the fray to be able to learn and interact in a more meaningful manner. Have been utilizing the plant medicine to deal with PTSD + other issues, have found that landrace varieties with minimal intervention have struck a chord.

13 Likes

Hi @US3RNAM3, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, have fun…

1 Like

Welcome to OG US3RNAM3 glad you came out of the shadows to join in the fun.

1 Like

Very Well said brother…
Plants do most of the hard stuff…
We’re all just their Butlers lol…
We do what we can and admire as they prosper and produce medicine…

4 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
Glad to have you with us…

1 Like

Welcome to OG @US3RNAM3

1 Like

Welcome to the “OG” party and glad to have you!

I have a 100% money back guarentee on this :point_up_2:

5 Likes

I have been growing since I was a teenager and I am now 63. I am a single father raising my 16 yo son by myself. I am disabled (total stomach removal) and a replaced Aorta in my heart. My son has Autism. I love this site and reading others post. Thanks

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @freedomsmoker , happy to see you join us. Take a load off, pick a comfortable chair and have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG brother…
You’ll love it here… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @freedomsmoker, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, guaranteed, enjoy…

1 Like