Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Hello my name is Kyle I am from Ontario Canada, I learned to grow from my father when I was 16 growing some amazing hash plant that I still think about till this day.

Very excited to join this community to increase my knowledge of strains, growing techniques, and just have a good time.

My favorite plant to grow at the moment is blue velvet from Dutch passion as it helps with my families pain levels more than anything else I have tried, which I admit is not a huge variety of strains but it’s what I could get and works so well. Our family calls it advil. Even tho it works much better.

I look forward to learning and growing with you all.

16 Likes

Hey @Chronickyle and @Messenger! Welcome to Over Grow 2.0!

There’s all sorts of interesting projects on the go here. Fantastic folks to lay some knowledge on you so as questions and explore.

When you get comfortable, start a log and settle in to our community.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Hi Everybody! Was on OG years ago and just came across this version. Wanted to stop in and say High!

Cookie :kissing_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

@Cookie_La_Fortune Well Hello :slight_smile:

welcome to OG and enjoy yourself

lots of good folks

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

7 Likes

A warm and friendly welcome to all those joining for the first and and those who have found their way back home.

@Chronickyle nice to see another Ontario grower our ranks are slowly growing.GTA here but did alot of swamp growing for 25yrs in Marmora Ont.

4 Likes

wow 3 of you , welcome to og @Messenger @Chronickyle and @Cookie_La_Fortune!

6 Likes

New to this Forum and to MMJ and being able to grow to suit my personal tastes and needs. Moved to Hawaii one year ago, and am really enjoying natural methods for health, healing and relaxation. Am going to begin growing this week with some seeds acquired from a very nice, knowledgeable man here on the islands, been growing for over 50 years. Really excited to begin this journey. I’ll ask and answer whatever I can in order to be a good member, and to spread the good news.

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, HawaiiHappy!

Greetings to Hawaii!

3 Likes

Thank you LJ. I am really excited to be here and begin this process. Practiced law for 25 years and came to Paradise to reset and enjoy the second half of life. Now looking forward to all the natural goodness God intended when he made all these wonderful, natural sources of health, healing and relaxation. About to put my first seeds, Kush, GGxGDxJB, and Poker Face into paper towels and germinate 3 each to see what happens. Thank you for the welcome. Mahalo. And, I am supposed to acquire some land grown, original Maui Wowie from an old head here. Hopefully it’s original, pure and legit. Thank you again. Mahalo.

9 Likes

hey welcome to og! @HawaiiHappy sounds like your living the dream, would love to hear what locals have to say about there strains , especially older locals.

5 Likes

Haha Marmora no way that’s very close. I have a farm in Tweed

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, to all the new members, don’t be shy to ask any questions.

4 Likes

Hello all. New to the forum. Been at it outside for several years. Recently snagged a couple L.E.D. kits and moved inside. Amazed at the quality difference (rough climate onsite). Probably buy more beans than I should. Keen on seed reproduction of heirloom and landrace varieties. Looking for some more classics for my collection tbh. Liking the spirit of the community so far and look forward to seeing what everybody is working on/with. Happy thanksgiving

10 Likes

Salve sono nuovo su questi forum ho appena aperto un diario nell apposito forum spero in consigli e la seconda volta ke provo le auto per il resto sempre in outdoor partirò con una 100 watt e farò la fioritura con 430 wat

7 Likes

Hello all!!

Just a lurker that finally decided to sign up.

I like to participate but really need to watch and learn more.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG guys nice to have you here :hugs:

Sorry Sandrobet, I only speak English, so not sure what you’re posting :+1:

5 Likes

Lol! Welcome to Strainaholics Anonymous.

7 Likes

hey @GrimRe4 and @OGBohab and @Sandrobet Welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Hello! I’m very green to growing. I live in the Midwest. I’m about to buy my first grow tent and light. I’ve been doing so much research that I feel a little fried. I was smoking and found some seeds in the weed I bought from a neighbor (whose mom grew it in Oklahoma) . I decided to soak them and see what happens. They started spouting about 4 weeks ago so I got a cheap grow light bulb and put it in an old lamp I had. So far so good! I was at my local hydroponics store and someone mentioned this forum. Long story short, I’ve really enjoyed reading the conversations and love how helpful people are on here.

14 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Owski!

I’d suggest that you start new garden topic in #indoor-growing or #indoor-growing:growroom-diaries
Enjoy the site!

6 Likes