Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)

Welcome to Overgrow @Carty aka Cartman - nice to see youand Ladybug here, pull up a chair and make yourself at home

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

We have the pleasure of having the inventor of the trimbag extraordinaire with us here at OG.

I have a trimbag that I will be using for demonstration of its use in a few days. And also on my YouTube channel.

Let’s give a warm welcome to my friend Kenny aka @Trimbag

Whomever buys a trimbag this month of October will also get 7 packs of 7 feminized seeds for FREE. My whole seed collection for FREE, that’s a $2500 value.

Talk to Kenny for info. Offer was published on Instagram as well, only the first 10 peeps apply.

No reason to bitch about trim jail anymore!

Cheers peeps!

7 Likes

that trimbag is slick! welcome to ovrgrow @Trimbag

3 Likes

wow thats a great deal - that’s like getting the trimbag for 40 bucks :star_struck:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG to @Carty, @Eudaemon and @Trimbag. I am sure you will find lots of great and knowledgeable people in our community always willing to help. I am sure all of you will be contributing to our knowledge too. We all learn from each other

8 Likes

Don’t underestimate how much your general knowledge of gardening will help people here.

And welcome! :v:t5:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Trimbag and @Eudaemon, !!

5 Likes

Hi everyone!
Some of you might know me from RIU. I first got started growing in 2012, been growing off and on since as living situations allow. Currently between grows, but hopefully moving in about a month and getting up and running again. I miss it so!!!
I’m indoors now, the username is a cheeky reference to my first grow. I was still enlisted when I popped my first seed, and it was all I could do not to tell everyone the secret I had beyond the tree line. All summer I felt like the 800 lb guerrilla in the room.
Sure did have a nice ETS present to myself though :wink:

10 Likes

Hello fellow growers! Like many others, 2020 has turned this long time smoker into a cultivator. Started smoking regularly for ADHD/Anxiety in 2015 and here down south, this kind of stuff still isn’t exactly legal. Turns out, growing is a ton of work and fun. Sharing with other folks and getting feedback is what half of it’s about, so here I am. I jumped in a bit too far but I’m starting to iron things out with the help of the internet. Growing indoors, 8x4 tent for autos and photo-veg, and a 40"x40" for photo flower. Like 800lbGuerrilla, I also started a guerrilla grow, which then turned into a breeding experiment. Looking forward to combing through the forums and learning more.

11 Likes

Great name. My first grow included a guerrilla plant and was kinda cool knowing something was in a field that none else knew about.

4 Likes

Welcome @yeetwoodmac This place is chill. :v:t5:

4 Likes

Welcome @800lbGuerrilla and @yeetwoodmac. Great to have you on OG.

4 Likes

Drnylle here , Sweden viking from Värmland .
Born in a Little place in a middele of a Forest . 800 peoule in that town.
I Hunt and fisch in yunger days . Now most fisching . For 4 years Ago i try to grow first time , and i understand i have THE skills to create nice big and strong cannabis strains , My weed is 9 Times of 10 , better weed and rest around me .
So now i Read and grow and try to be better and better . IF i now someone who could take me under there wings , and give me a place in a compeny , i shuld grow pritty /beuty strsins and give 200% of me to THE compeny .
I have 4 kudds and 1 grandson . Live in THE country in a house .
Working like a terapeut for pepule who have trubbel Whit Hard drugs . And help pepule who have Psyk problem .
Now , i looking for new seeds to create new strains , and have been gone from OG for a time .
BUT NOW I AM BACK AND WILL TRY TO LEARN MORE FROM YOU ALL AND GIVE TO YOU ALL IF I CAN .
IF you have some bisnies someware and need a partner , i am intresting to be a part .
In Sweden it is not legely yet to grow cannabis , but i grow where i can doit and looking for a place in dennmark ,where i could grow more legely .
HOPE FOR MEDICIN CANNABIS BE LEGELY IN SWEDEN SOON .
I ALWAYS GROW IN SOIL , AND COCO MIX .
AND LOVE TO BE A PART OF OVERGROW .COM :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:.
LIGHT IS SOMTING I READ MUTCH ABOUT .
IF YOU HAVE SOME GOOD LIGHT YOU CAN TELL ME TO BUY OR BIULD , I WILL LISSEN TO YOU .
wisch you all growers THE best energi you can get .
Love and light / respect
From Drnylle

14 Likes

Welcome to og :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Appreciate you homie :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG Trimbag.:+1:

4 Likes

Hi @Trimbag, welcome to Over Grow!

Kool video, I was itching to see what was going on in there!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hey welcome to Og @Drnylle!

4 Likes

Hey everyone. First thank you for all the contributions of information you as a community have made here. After landing in this forum multiple times from simple google searches it became abundantly clear that joining and thanking everyone was a must. I’ve learned so much from this community in the short time i’ve already been here and hope to contribute more in the future.

11 Likes

Welcome! You have made a great choice. There are plenty of awesome people here to learn from. Feel free to start a diary if youd like. You will get plenty of great feedback. I use it to keep track of what and when Ive done something.

9 Likes