Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to OG @Ftlob!

3 Likes

I am happy you found OverGrow @Torontoke!

5 Likes

Heyyo! I’m from the little state (Rhode Island) where I’ve been growing medically for 7 years now. I started like most in soil and got sick of the bugs so I switched to hydro quickly.

I grow DWC and switched recently to recirculating. I use 315w cmh and quantum boards.

I run Jack’s 3-2-1 for almost 2 years now and love it.

I enjoy kayaking, fishing and spending time with my border collie mix I rescued 3 years ago.

Will create a thread later detailing my setup.

Im a RIU convert. But no worries I bring 0 drama

13 Likes

Hello @SquirtleSquad, welcome to the OG!

Another New Englander, has arrived!

2 Likes

Welcome squirtle buddy!

3 Likes

Hey, Db in the house, if you want to know more go here! The Dissent Grow

5 Likes

Welcome all new members!!!

6 Likes

We have a show your animal thread

https://overgrow.com/t/show-your-animal/2521/last

Definitely hit us up with the pet pics too!

:eye:

1 Like

Welcome to OverGrow @SquirtleSquad!

1 Like

Hello @Dbkick! Glad you are here. :grin:

2 Likes

@Dbkick I guess this will be your official welcome from me. . . WELCOME lol

2 Likes

Thanks man. I can already tell this is a better forum than I came from. The corruption and persecution run deep there. Would have been nice to see how that forum was run without corruption, it’s a shame because one guy takes all the other good mods down with him.

6 Likes

Welcome too all of those as new here as I am , looks like a nice spot to hang and chill for a bit.

8 Likes

Hi All

I’m from Michigan USA. Many years ago I smoked for the first time and enjoyed it. This was when cannabis was from Mexico, cost $15 per ounce, and got you refreshinglly stoned. The high was sensory. Everything was more vivid and fun.

Over the years It came from many more places, and I remember Afgan hash as being great stuff! In more recent decades it has been grown by experts and has a powerful kick. But my smoking tapered off, as I got older.

Now I am retired and I want to grow for the pleasure of it. I have grown before, in a closet, from seeds at the bottom of a baggie, which has given me spindly but smokable stuff. I may not be able to grow lush plants but I want to try.

I need seeds. How can I get a few? I’m ready to get started, but finding it difficult just to get a couple seeds. The online sellers have so many weird conditions and fees. I don’t know which to use. I’d prefer getting a few in the mail from a fellow grower with extras if possible.

Nice to meet y’all – take care.

Ezfave

14 Likes

Guys consider welcoming me back? I’m going thru my list of forums I can keep up with and this was always a favorite of mine. I hope you’ll enjoy my art again here. I have an all black summer grow going that will feature some fine rare genetics as well as some of my own…soon! One I’ll mention is Black Indica that I heard may have been from N8tiveguy …I have a chance to propagate it now so if you are watching friend please can you give me and info on lineage and color etc. thank you. Watch for more as I say soon going on forever I hope…DD

12 Likes

@ezfave & @DoobieDuck
Welcome and glad to have you.

5 Likes

Like @Hoodini said welcome to all the new members hope you all enjoy ur stay and happy growing

3 Likes

Welcome @DoobieDuck I’ve loved your pictures from other forums. Looking forward to your posts here.

4 Likes

Thanks Hoodini, DoobieDuck, and Kingaizen69!

4 Likes

Welcome to Og @DoobieDuck and @ezfave can’t wait to see your grows !

4 Likes