Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Great to have ya here @Atch and @TheJanitor welcome aboard and don’t forget to show us your sexy ladies!

2 Likes

@TheJanitor glad to have you here bro! We are all a little messy so you should feel right at home lol :wink: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcoming ! Sure thing, once the ladies will be in bloom I’ll share some pictures :love_letter:

5 Likes

Been lurking around for a minute, new to the site and on my first real grow, over the last 1 1/2 years have been experimenting with making edibles and tinctures and such. Not really sure what to say as I usually never do the new user threads.

9 Likes

Hello to everyone on og I’m a long term 25+ years smoker really new 18 months med grower from UK here to learn help and laugh with as many new friends as possible :wave:
I’m really new to the online forum thing only ever been on one other that was only a month ago so please be gentle :grinning:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG. Check out this thread, seems right up your alley.

2 Likes

Thanks, will most definitely check it out. Been on grass city for a few years and stumbled upon overgrow

4 Likes

@Deadinside88 and @Limeflavouredheadbut
Welcome glad to have you lets see them grows!

3 Likes

Welcome, @Limeflavouredheadbut
There is a very friendly and helpful UK community here.
@Gaz29 @anon58740919 @Albannach @kushyhaze … etc

8 Likes

Welcome @Limeflavouredheadbut we’re all nice here really. Just don’t swim with the sharks unless you’re ready.
I know every one of the above listed by @Scissor-Hanz personally and they’re all top blokes

9 Likes

Welcome @Limeflavouredheadbut any questions just shout up man always happy to help If we can :blush:

3 Likes

Hello to everyone! I’m a small time guerilla grower staying in the northeast us around 42n. Since the states are all legalizing it I’m hoping I can eventually break into the industry. I am originally from az. Been growing (mostly ghetto set ups 08-10) since 2008. I’ve been reading different grow forums since 2010. Been a member at gc and icmag. So so so many people referencing this site on both of those sites. One day I was searching Google for the old og and if there was any archives and saw it was back up. This was when it was just starting back up so I was hesitant and not sure it would be the same. Much to my surprise it seems like it has! I have been really surprised at the communal vibes I get here. It’d be safe to say OG IS BACK! I’m excited that we have this resource back in our hands and together we will overgrow the world :metal:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @_randomguyinthewoods

4 Likes

Hi @_randomguyinthewoods, welcome to OG. Great to hear that you are back!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Glad to be here. I’m in MI USA and am growing a few different strains. Have had a few indoor guerrilla grows messing around with hydro. Now that I’m here and legal I’ve been doing a Pro Mix combination ID and am in my first year outdoors. Making many mistakes and learning from them. I welcome any advice or support on growing in media indoors or growing outdoors in the ground. Good luck to all and let’s overgrow the world!

8 Likes

\Welcome. Hope to see some photos of your grow.

2 Likes

Hello!
My name ivanski123, I live in the Czech Republic. I have been smoking on and off since I was 17 (now 42). I have been moderate smoker and always prefered weed to alcohol. I work as a director of photography / video editor. I am the owner of small video production company, doing mostly BTL and corporate stuff for online use.
I got into growing last year to make RSO to help my wonderfulf gfriend to battle rheumatoid arthritis.
I am finishing my second outdoor, testing the only czech seedbank Natural seeds. (seeds are actually produced outside of the Czech Rep.) Currently running BigBudXxl, Matanushka Gold, Early Skunk and Black Dominator. For outdoor in CZ it is always a battle to choose fast strains so they finish as the weather can get murky and wet in Octoberish time when most photos finish. I am growing strictly with organic fertilizers, mostly Biotabs.
Indoor I am currently running also second round. Mostly Kushes from DNA genetics - Kosher Kush, El Fuego, Cataract Kush and two clones of Power Kush from a friend.
The first round I finished with Vero 29, 180w. For the second I have invested in SolStrip - SolX3, 3500K, cca 300 W. I have built the light myself. I must say I love growing more than consuming, eventhough smoking through vaporizer is a bliss for me. I hope some form of legalisation will take place hopefully during my lifetime, so I can grow legally and with piece of mind.

6 Likes

Colorado weed nerd.
My strain is Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana.
Started growing at 17, I’m 22 now. Born I’m 1996.
I’m an Aquarius born in February.
I love trading genetics. It’s one of my favorite hobbies.

I also Love anime, I have watched around 376 anime in the course of my life.

I’ve spent around 70% of my life on the computer, whether that be watching something, playing video games or doing homework.
Looking forward to trading with the amazing community here.
My cats name is Sir Issac Brownie the third.

I’m a vegan, meat makes me light headed, and I’m super lactose intolerant. I enjoy making my own almond milk ice cream!

I don’t enjoy small talk, I like to have an extremely deep conversation and connection.

I’m looking forward to making new friends here!
Thanks for having me!

10 Likes

@Quad1Trip9 @PapaDan @Ivanski123 @I_thewindcries
Hey guys glad to have you, hope you enjoy it here. We are the best forum on the internet, by far.
So lets see what you got

4 Likes

:rofl: that just sounds so wrong lol

5 Likes