Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @TheJanitor, @Deadinside88, @Limeflavouredheadbut, @_randomguyinthewoods, @Quad1Trip9, @Ivanski123, @I_thewindcries, @ModicumGenes, @wolfie, & @Reece77.

6 Likes

And Welcome @Piro, & any other new members I missed the last couple of weeks while I have been traveling. Hope you all find OG as useful as I have! Let’s grow!!!

7 Likes

Welcome all new members

3 Likes

Hello, everyone, Thank you for having this place it is full of nice folks, and a lot of knowledge Thanks for all of you sharing your experiences

9 Likes

@wolfie just pay it forward bro, a kind word goes a long way

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Wolfedawwg’s gallery

Greetings. Just wanted to say a quick hello - first time posting on this forum, been reading for a while now… just starting my second grow, gonna start a grow diary soon! Looking forward to getting to know everyone :smiley:

DrDank

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @DrDank!

Look forward to seeing what you got going on!

3 Likes

Hey JP! Gotta say I enjoyed reading your diary, very nice setup you have there, love the technology… I’m a cab grower, also… I think you’ll appreciate my setup :grin:

6 Likes

Got my attention now… lol

Tag me when you get your thread up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will do :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks Hoodini, appreciate your welcome and being here

5 Likes

thanks @SkyDog :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I am very humbled for today I received a wonderful letter from Reikox filled with love and coolness just like they said LOL I am very thankful Thank you for this website and thank you again ReikoX for sending the cool stickers as well. I believe that even though there are some bad seeds in the world there are MORE GOOD ONES which makes everything else worth while. Keep on sharing the love ROCK ON \m/

11 Likes

I grew up on the coast, south of San Francisco, went to college in Chico and currently live in Sacramento. I have been around and loved cannabis since I was young.

My new passion is cultivating. It is amazing to watch this beautiful plant do its thing and I look forward to the day it is treated like any other plant you grow at home.

This has also led me to want to preserve strains for the future, especially since commercialization here in California. So my new mission is to gather seeds from my favorite breeders, open pollinate them to have a larger sample of the population, and preserve (and grow) for the future.

8 Likes

Hello from Reno Nevada!
I just joined at the suggestion of @MomOnTheRun…looks like a way better site than the one I recently quit.
Happy growing to all:)

13 Likes

Hi @Buzzer777, welcome to the Overgrow!

5 Likes

Welcome @Buzzer777 this website has a strong community feeling. We prefer to help others :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Hello,
Canucknucklehead, growing for a few years, consuming for decades, medical user, looking for a friendly place to discuss my passion and learn from others.

11 Likes

welcome @OscarTGrouch!!

OG is the best place to learn and grow and share your pictures and stories!!

pull up a chair and stay awhile! if you need any help just make a post and someone will pop in and help as best we can!

Grow On!

5 Likes