Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello I’m new names Paul from Belfast

15 Likes

Hello @Butcherboy, glad to meet your acquaintance.

A very warm welcome to the Overgrow!

3 Likes

Glad we got you here safely brother. @Butcherboy. The OG world’s your oyster now. Use the search bar and search for “autos” and “scrog” these are gonna be the best keywords for your plot to run. I think you’ll find they don’t go too well hand in hand. Like I said I’ll send you some Purple Badlands over. If you wanna scrog I’d go photos. They’re usually a better yield too.

@ThatSpudGuy get acquainted bro another top chap from the emerald isle here :wink:

8 Likes

All new members, Welcome to OG!!!

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Need to know how much light to run autos on

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: A Basic Guide to Autoflowers

Hello OG community. I’m Athos (duh) and I’m a 38 years old male from Chile in South America . I started growing a couple of years ago as a way to supply my wife with clean and cheap buds and not the overpriced crap that you can get on the street (last time I checked it was 25 dollars a gram and not quality stuff either).
I enjoy growing stuff (not only MJ) and this has become a hobby. I’m a micro grower like many of you.

14 Likes

Hi @Athos, welcome to the Overgrow. Glad to see that you’ve joined our community.

And, yes, there are quite a few in the OG family that have had excellent results across a variety of micro set-ups. I am consistently impressed.

Looking forward to seeing your set-up!

4 Likes

G’day.

I’m from Australia (in case you didn’t guess). Queensland to be more precise; Think the Gold Coast, think Brisbane, and then think somewhere in between.

I’m a avid reader. Between my wife and I, our books number in the thousands. I’m a coffee lover too, so a book, a coffee and a cigarette sees me content. I’d love to give away the smokes though…

I’ve been growing outside for about thirty years. Just recently started indoor growing(except for a small effort in the early 90s), and have many, many questions. I love all plants, and hate to see them suffer/not perform to their potential. With that said, it’s over to the please help section

15 Likes

Hello @Jay and welcome to OG!
Feel free to start topic regarding your questions… (or try fulltext search to find relevant topic to follow up).

6 Likes

Hello @Jay, welcome the the Overgrow!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @jay @Athos @Butcherboy @ukbigdogg @Amnesia @42WildFlowerz @minasss

Wow this place is filling up. Might need to get some more seats for everyone.

Please start some grow logs as we all love having a sneaky peak.

6 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Charles, and am from Nigeria. Just grew my first cannabis, and quite frankly, it was a great experience. Still a newbie, and can’t differentiate between strains. But am really interested in learning more and while enjoying the experience, make a few bucks in the process. Pleased to be here.

10 Likes

Welcome to OG cdibia. Hope you enjoy your stay.
One thing before you progress with using OG. You say

It’s fine selling grow lights, tools, nutrients and even seeds but as far as I’m aware NOT the final product. Just a heads up incase that’s your intention :+1:

6 Likes

Duly noted. Thanks for the heads up.

7 Likes

I’m from the far north of scandinavia.
I’ve been kean on weed since I was a todler’ish…
Due to personel sickness, I’m now willing to give this a try…
Well a nother try, 3. time is the charms ( or something like that )
I’m more green and new to this, then I thought :open_mouth:

But where there is will power, there will be buds…

//

BB

15 Likes

A warm welcome to you @BrotherBulldozer.

Glad you made it.

Conditions may be a bit extreme where you are. Maybe you’ll start a killer thread and show us all about it.

:camera: :frame_photo:

99%

3 Likes

@Athos, when people continuously disappoint with price and quality you just have to grow your own! It is inevitable and I don’t understand why most sellers on the street don’t see that. If you cultivate your own medicine, you save money and control quality.

4 Likes

I also guess I never formally introduced myself here at OG:

I am just a crab looking to diversify my medicine cabinet and make friends along the way.

8 Likes

Love that buzzin’ crustacean avatar!

Welcome!

5 Likes