Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

No problem @Smokaguy this place has a long history and has just recently came back from the ashes. It’s a real community here with very generous people and very good information on sooooo many things!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @HandsOn and @Smokaguy!!

4 Likes

I think in a way these times are similar to the 60s and the VNW. Strong divisions among people. Passionate feelings and ugly acts. At least there hasn’t been any college kids gunned down by the National Guard. Instead young people are gunned down at nightclubs and festivals by Americans. I am befuddled. The NRA, Trumpism, Dominionists, White Nationalists all fueling the fire of this modern propaganda. Stay Woke my brothers. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thanks everyone I couldn’t reply back yesterday because I ran out of replies

6 Likes

@_randomguyinthewoods what do you mean did it crash or something

2 Likes

Enjoy reading:

7 Likes

@LemonadeJoe thanks man, I appreciate y’all for making such an amazing site

5 Likes

Hello guys, I call myself Charles Trichcome or Chuck Trich for short. I’ve been growing off and on indoor and out for about 8 years now. Currently setting up shop again with a couple blurple lights to start off and get my feet wet with. We’ll think about upgrades a little down the line. oh btw. i try to keep everything organic as possible.

Enough Rambling. Thanks for letting me join you all!

Peace and love.

16 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow family @ChuckTrich

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, Chuck!

8 Likes

Hello from cny new here long time guerrilla grower you know for my own head NY is on its way to legalization and i cant wait just so i can get them fire genetics and grow on my brothers

9 Likes

Hello @cannabliss, welcome to the Overgrow!

4 Likes

Glad to have ya join the crew here at OG Welcome @Smokaguy @ChuckTrich and @cannabliss start grow journal and let’s see some sexy lady plants! Lol

6 Likes

How’s it going growers, had a look around for a few months, thought it was time to sign up and say hi.
Been growing for over 15 years, think I’m kinda good at it but by no means the best, There’s always more to learn and forums like this are the best place to learn new ideas and techniques.
Hope I can pass some stuff on to newer growers as I’ve had passed to me along the way.
I’ve currently got 4 royal AK in the 3rd week of flower, looking at doing 2 gorilla zkittles and 2 blue geleto 41 next.

13 Likes

Welcome @Stretch07.

Lots of great folk here, younger and older. We are are all trying new things and learning from each other daily. Glad that you’ve decided to join the Overgrow community!

3 Likes

It’s been 14 years since I have had the OG logo on my screen (damn near to the day!), now… I am home,again. Excellent work putting the ruins back together to make the world a better place. Now lets see if I can make a change in the AtmospHear.

13 Likes

Welcome home @Heliosphear!

5 Likes

Hello guys I’m from Iitaly and just started growing indoor 4 clones from a fiend. I’m loving it but got problems with watering… I’m not even a baby in this game, but I’m trying my best to make it successful. I probably overwatered my plants, it is too late to make up?? hope not, I don’t want to lose them too soon.

9 Likes

welcome @adhnmpj!

if you can, start a thread with a picture and we’ll try to help as best we can, but let’s get them back on track for you

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Adhnmpj’s Grow Log