Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Thank you, and I will summarize all I learned from his grow and post it after I harvest and cure.

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Indoor new passion

High all. Im mike. Retired/disabled firefighter and hazmat trucker. Worked Motorsports fire/safety for 15 yrs(nascar, nhra,indycar,ihra,bikes,promods,everything except formula1). Married since 1985 to same great gal. 3 grown children. Been smoking since 12. 58 y/o now. Grew back in the 80s. Couple of years again now. Live in Illinois (not legal here yet). Just outside of Saint Louis Mo. Running hydroponic. Anyone close to me? Thanks for letting me join!
Facebook profile is same name. Nice to be here.
Mike

16 Likes

Welcome to the Overgrow, @Michaelprice1960. Glad that you are here.

Used to live in Peoria many moons ago…

4 Likes

Howdy Newbie, I grew up down there and pot grows great! lol. I been mostly out west for a while but was back there for almost a decade as parents got older and died. Back in Colorado now and growing like a fiend since we are legal. You should be good down there. People love there pot down there and now they have a great craft beer scene!

I just joined here myself, so we’ll see you around. I hang out on another site for a few years now but plan on putting some time in here also. The other site has slowed down a little.
Happy grows!

peace

g

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Automate the garden

Welcome mike… a couple of us Illinois people on here these days, me for one example, but a few others as well

Have fun and don’t hesitate to pm if you need anything

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new people… I’m still fairly new myself, but feel free to ask questions, learn, and over grow the world! Sorry I didn’t specifically tag you new members. I only use my phone really for this and its far too hard to tag everyone. So please forgive me. Its not meant to be rude… this forum is better than it’s ever been IMO. There is an incredible amount of wisdom contributed from members.

9 Likes

Well hello all. I’m Burnso, my friends call me Burnso. I started smoking when I was way to young to be smoking and I put my first seeds in dirt even b4 that. Someone bought me the “Bible” for Xmas(was a little offended at first) I thought Wth do I need this for. I have had friends tell me they have been to states where it’s legal and the stuff they were selling couldn’t touch mine. But as I read I actually started learning some things and I must say besides the FIM tech, finding this place is reason alone to purchase the book. Anyway I look forward to meeting the ppl here and sharing what I know and am super stoked to learn from you guys and gals as well

15 Likes

Howdy all. Noob myself. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @GMan. Hopefully you become a productive member here.

3 Likes

Hi @Burnso, glad to meet your acquaintance. Welcome to the Overgrow.

Tell us your secrets :imp:

5 Likes

Hi everyone! Use to grow a long time ago outdoors. Since legal rec in my state I’ve had a few dwc grows and am really starting to dive into different aspects of cannabis growing; scrog, breeding, tc, seed collecting. Really enjoy the wealth of knowledge and community OG offers. Cant wait to get to know everyone!

11 Likes

Hello MOTR … looking forward to learning and sharing …im in the northeast USA

6 Likes

Hey Mike, Mike here I also live just outside of St. Louis bout 30 mins up 55.

4 Likes

Welcone @Burnso and @BubbaRay glad ya found OG looking forward to your grows and techniques!

4 Likes

Hi! :wave: Awesome…the more the merrier! Glad you found our nice lil community…be careful though ts highly addictive :stuck_out_tongue:

All new members, Welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Hi All my names rowdy i’m from Australia been doing this for a couple decades outdoor on and off but been indoor for about five years just got into pollen chucking looking forward to seeing some cool stuff and meeting some cool people on here!

11 Likes

Hey @RowdyChucks. Welcome aboard. I’m sure you will find the site full of like minded, easy going and helpful folks.

Why not start a topic and show us what you have going on?

To all new members- Welcome to your new addiction or hobby (as those in the depths of forum addiction refer to it)

Peace

Bonged

6 Likes

thanks and I’ll do that now

cheers
rowdy

9 Likes