Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi @ifishhi, welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your grows! :+1:

3 Likes

Hi thanks for the welcome sorry about the wrong g spot it’s been a while lol I need to find my way around and get some pics up

8 Likes

Welcome @ifishihi! I wasn’t around for the first chapter of OverGrow but I’m digging it now. Happy grows!

peace

5 Likes

Just checking the reply thing :grin:, now seriously, welcome back, wasn’t in tje old version but this place rocks … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Question about moving plants indoors

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bonsai Mums by Oldtimer1

Hello fellow og Community. Been a long while ,was suprised when i was searching for old Threads in Google and stumbled over this new old Forum.
Happy Site is Back Up - i learned a Lot about growing in The old og Forum before bust.

18 Likes

Hi @craig2k15 . Welcome back!

7 Likes

Same way i re found OG

10 Likes

Welcome back to the page @ifishhi and @craig2k15 just as awesome as it was!

9 Likes

Welcome back @2craig2K15. I wasn’t here for the original but the second round has sure been fun.

Keep it green!

peace

7 Likes

Hello! newbie here, just want to start my own indoor garden im here to gets some hints on growing my own pot, thanks

16 Likes

You came to the right place.

9 Likes

Hi @selinacantrell, welcome to the Overgrow.

It’s great that you found us. Plenty of helpful souls here, don’t be afraid to ask questions no matter how trivial…

8 Likes

High @selinacantrell, you will feel comfortable here, from my own experience I can tell you that this is a noob-friendly site :grin: , there’s nothing more grateful in this life than growing your own weed … :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Welcome @selinacantrell! I was a newbie to this site a few months back. I found it by accident and glad I stopped. Great peeps here that will go a long way in helping you in lots of different ways. Almost crazy not to be here. lol.

Have fun and ask away. We have people at every level of growing here and no question is too small. We can always point you to a good link for reading on any subject involving weed.

Have fun! We do!

peace

11 Likes

Hi @rod, no need to be stealthy, at least in my case I contribute growing smiles in the expert faces with my failures :grin:, nothing to be ashamed of. As someone said, you learn by asking so feel free to post from the very beginning, really helpful people here … :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Hey @rod and @selinacantrell welcome to the page. Tons of hints and tips all you gotta do is ask.

9 Likes

Welcome Rod! All levels of growers on here. We all hang together, so fell free to be comfortable. Happy grows!

peace

10 Likes

Every single one of us was a newb at one point in time @rod and @selinacantrell .

Welcome aboard !

“He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.”

• Mark Twain
13 Likes