Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello @Chainmaker, welcome to OG!

We have very powerful search… Searching for “upload” yielded this link:

4 Likes

if you’re on a computer, pictures are drag & drop, just drag the file into the window where you’re typing

7 Likes

Hallo i havve a problemi

3 Likes

Welcome to everyone. We have a lot of fun here and I’m sure you all will too. peace

5 Likes

Hi All!
I’m so glad OG is back. I’ve had handles on the original OG, RIU, ICMAG, AFN, etc… and now I’m back in the hobby and eager to learn new things from my absence.
My tastes have changed dramatically because of a recent TBI. Where before I was very pro-sativa, balanced with CBD, I am now adapting to heavy indicas for symptom/pain management.
Micro grow, LED, and auto-flower are all terms I thought I would never embrace but now they are my main jams!
HMU if you know me by this handle or humble1 from elsewhere…

11 Likes

Hi Everyone,

New to posting but not the forum, been lurking a long time and am just getting active and a grow together. I started a thread over in Grow room but missed this one. Conversation I started if anyone wanted to pipe in Long timer time lurker, first time poster - setup

Still not sure how to use all the functions yet - only have phone access until my office is set up (hopefully this week).

Cole’s notes is that I’m an Maritimer newly transplanted in the beautiful Okanagan, BC, Canada. Been married almost a year and the old lady is getting almost as excited about the first grow as I am. Starting with a 4x4 tent in the basement (900sqft unfinished) and could easily expand depending on success. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

10 Likes

Greetings and Blessings to all! I’m just a young guy who fell in love with this plant many years ago. 1993 to be exact. I had a love affair with her every since in one way or another. Wether I was “trying” to grow or “finding” her to sell and share. I got into growing in earnest in the last few years. Many hard knocks along the way. However today is a better day. I’m a better grower today than I was yesterday and that is the true blessing of this plant that we all love. May we all be better caregivers with each passing day. I have been here for a few months and it is a great place to work,learn,and share. I think I got seeds in the first 30 days of being here. Now I’m on and off all day long among a few other platforms lmao. True “weed” head!!! Well you can catch me on Instagram and Cap’s spot I go by PurpleAirborneg13_hp . May you all be blessed and guided by your higher power!! JAH Bless

13 Likes

New guy here. stONER775 from northern NV. Just looking for a place to share pics and talk cannabis. I have 2 SSH x SSDD, 1 eastcoaster lamb, and 1 bagseed going right now. Going to do a grow journal at some point. Just thought I’d introduce myself for now.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG guys, get that journal going put up lots of pics, and dont be shy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome new members, @stONER775, @Rhuin and @crazaer! Thanks for brief introduction and enjoy your stay!

7 Likes

A big warm greeting to all the new people, awesome to see this community and all that it represents growing so strongly!

6 Likes

Welcome to all the new members. I’ve been away from my house for two weeks. Happy grows to all. OverGrow has the best of the best in here. Hands down!

Feel welcome to post your grows and pics. You’ll get honest advice here and we( I ) can always use some honest advice as well.

That SSH x SSDD sounds like a great cross, @stONER775. Did Bodhi do that or somebody else?.. I don’t know his menu as well as I would like to. I have a couple of new SSDD crosses to test, too. Mostly accidental with just a few seeds. Those always get me excited.

Enjoy! peace

6 Likes

Thanks @GMan. Yes the SSH x SSDD is a bodhi cross. I have the journal going right now. I’m not sure how to put a link up yet. But its titled stoners 12/12 from seed journal. Check it out whenever you get a chance. This spot is cool so far. I’m really enjoying it :partying_face::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey Smokeygrows! Hope your plants are doing well - we sure had some rain here in Mass yesterday! My plants are in pots outside but I drag them inside in bad weather. This is a pic of a freebie Seedsman Mama Mia from last year.

14 Likes

@Shadowz Wow gorgeous! Love seeing local growers and their pictures!!

6 Likes

Hi Chainmaker and welcome from another recent member and fellow Masshole :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Wow beautiful spot there! Catch anything good off the dock?

3 Likes

Thanks! Flounder, bluefish & schoolie keeper stripers are close by with big stripers occasionally. Was night fishing a few years ago and made the mistake of thinking I had a striper and went to remove the hook, only to learn the hard way it was a bluefish. Moral – shouldn’t puff & extract hooks. :joy: Catching anything up your way these days?

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Haven’t really been out much this year but just generic largemouth bass, perch etc. No saltwater in Ontario sadly lol

2 Likes

Hi Growers, I’m a new grower in America, working on my first batch as we speak. I have an HLG-100 For my 32x32x58 veg tent and an HLG 135V2 Respec for my 24x48x70 flower tent. My plants are about 3 weeks from seed and it is amazing to watch as they grow up. I’m kind of unsure what height to place my lights but they seem to be growing fine at around 28".

I look forward to browsing the forum and learning more about my new hobby. Cheers!

9 Likes