Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome @Oregonak. Howdy neighbor.

2 Likes

Hello everyone my name is Greenhills69. I’m here to educate myself ask for help share my experiences and just all around to discuss the amazing plant that draws us all together. I Currently reside somewhere in the Appalachian mountains we’ll say maybe lol. As a grower I have about 25 years experience under my belt. Everything from guerilla grows in the woods in florida to my current indoor grows. Many failures and many successes and I’m still learning. Looking to update my indoor grow space soon with some LED lighting looking forward to all the experiences good and bad and the barrage of information to come.

17 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Greenhills69!
25yrs that is hell a lot of experience!
Enjoy your stay!

9 Likes

Yeah Joe I’m old and have resisted this type of exposure in the past.

12 Likes

Welcome @Greenhills69, I came from that part of the country and grew a lot back there. The mountain area of western North Carolina is some fine dirt. Enjoy it here. Lots of us old guys around. We have a lot of fun. peace

9 Likes

You may be pretty surprised by average age of OG members… Please check out latest poll:

6 Likes

Welcome @Greenhills69 !!

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Greenhills69 looking forward to seeing some of your grows.

3 Likes

Welcome, I think you will find the place comfortable. Cool people here

4 Likes

I’m from arkansas, I’m a long time smoker/grower, I have been at it since the age of thirteen. I came to overgrow so that I can bring to the light what I have been doing in the dark for so long and I’m still super secret about my growing because it is illegal where I’m from. I also have some unique strains that I would like to get some feedback on. All my growing is done outside gorilla style with small plants put out late to keep them short. One day I hope to grow them out a full season until then it’s in the trees for me!

11 Likes

Welcome to OG GreenHog,

What happens in OG stays in OG :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome

3 Likes

Welcome @GreenHog. Have fun around here, we do!

2 Likes

Good afternoon guys it’s goodgrace87 or organically-grown meds if you want to follow me on Instagram I started growing five years ago and I’ve made a lot of mistakes throughout my journey to get to where I am currently my grandfather was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer which is why I began my interest in coastal vacation I was able to use extraction oils to give him pills make cookies and even give him a blunt to roll when his mood wasn’t right or if his body was hurting this is when I started with synthetic fertilizers and I dealt with a lot of issues such as past mold Bud rot you name it I went through it which brought me here today I’m currently in organic grower and I make my own soil from scratch I get the Amendments that I need and I usually use a water only method if not I’ll use aloe vera juice coconut juice or molasses however I try to keep my grow as simple as possible I Duro photos and Autos indoors and out but the outdoor season is only from May until October

19 Likes

Right on @Goodgrace87, welcome to OG, officially, heh. That’s a cool story bro and I’m really glad to hear that you were introduced to growing out of the necessity to help a loved one with cancer. Fuck cancer, I hate it. But thank God for cannabis.

Hey bro, roam around and see some of the awesome stuff this site offers. Have fun and be yourself. You’ll fit right in. You’ll find many genuinely nice people here. peace.

Oh, I see you got a couple of new beans above your name. It doesn’t take long once you start having fun and sharing stories. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG man, looking forward to seeing your grow in action.

5 Likes

23 posts were split to a new topic: Fill_Watertank Introduces

Hello y’all, new grower old lover of this magical plant… since I was first introduced to the “good stuff” in college(bay area California) back in the late 90’s I have always had a fascination with cannabis. I wanted to learn how to grow and even went as far as spending a couple of grand on a indoor grow box (won’t say any names lol) but life happened and never got around to it not sure what happened to that box… fast forward to 2018 and I started looking up online and studying purchasing some books and a year later here I am… I attempted my first grow 21 years after having that first college experience. And it failed :sob:. Not sure what I did but I tried to low stress train a auto flower of cheese xxl that I got as a freebie and it died on me. Anyways I’m here to learn and keep learning… happy growing y’all

11 Likes

There’s many fine growers here. We have some auto magicians too. Look around friend, see what mr Sparkles and mr ReikoX are working on. This is a awesome place to look and learn. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Welcome @TheHighCheef! It’ll come to you. Feel free to poke around anywhere and ask questions. When you get ready to start again, start a grow journal to keep track of your grow and give others a place to stop in and help. It’ll come real fast after joining a forum! peace

5 Likes