Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hey all,
I’m a long time grower living in so cal. Still growing essentially the same way I started, recirculating hydro in rockwool. Of course a lot has changed, yet the plant is still the same. Look forward to talking, sharing, and learning with everyone.

10 Likes

Welcome @Sirtootsalot!
Much joy to be found here. What are you growing? Is it what you want to be growing?

1 Like

I live in Canada. I don’t smoke but if I vaporised sometime in the past (a lot more healthy). I prefer oil or tincture. I grew a small plant but I mostly buy the oil. I am not in a good environment to grow right now. I will use one shot of spray to relax and remove the stress since my mother died not long ago and I was her caretaker. Once a week I will mix some wine or beer with a fair amount of oil for recreational purpose and I listen to music.

Have a nice day.

12 Likes

Same system here because I did it in the 80s and just started again. Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Welcome @Sirtootsalot and @PinotBlanc! Lots of people are joining lately. You’ll love it here and you can find any information you could ever hope to find regarding cannabis… and a few other things. Happy grows! peace

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, even if you don’t grow there is something here for you. You said you like tincture, check out my tincture thread!

9 Likes

Hey allora, I’m a big fan of heirloom and landrace stuff, not as much a fan of hyped strains.i run a perpetual grow, and harvest about every 12 weeks. At the moment, I’ve got clones of cactus, lemon skunk, black lights, lil domino(something I made), SSH, and dog trap, from seed I have black domina back cross, bucket list(a chem 91 back cross), orange Burmese, norcal gooey x c99, and dark desire x norcal gooey x c99. I’ll start up a journal soon with pics. Thanks for the welcome.

8 Likes

Sweet! What’s your SSH like? Do you consider selfing it?

3 Likes

I’m a big fan. Made some crosses with it, but only flowered her out once so far. I have two others I wanna self first, but she’ll eventually be getting that treatment too cause I wanna share her and keep her around.

3 Likes

Hey ya’ll. Popping in to introduce myself here. Hoping to find a forum to call home, I’ve spent time here and there, completing a few grow logs but mainly lurking. I have 5x5, 3x3, and 2x4 tents with COB setups I built myself and some HPS. I am going to be moving in the spring so I have no grows going at the moment.

10 Likes

Welcome to the site, there is lots of info here. Check out the search feature to find threads that may interest you.

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new OG’ers! I think you’ll like it here, lots of helpful people.

3 Likes

Beautiful area you live in ! Off chance you see Adirondack Gold in your area ? That was some of the best herb I’ve ever smoked ! I could always smell it out on Dead lot and festivals in upstate NY . Like could smell it 20 yards away outside . It was held closely by the Rochester crew . I’ve been on the hunt for that strain for years …

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. I also hail from SoCal. Middle of the mojave desert.

3 Likes

Cool, you’re a desert rat. I’m in la, city of egos and plastic titties. Lol

4 Likes

LA is a city full of hype strains and watered down genetics.

You’ll like it around OG… we’re ALL trying to preserve our favorite strains for future generations.

5 Likes

I’m here in Ridgecrest, about an hour and 1/2 north. We are pretty spoiled out here though. Upwards of 25 to 30 strains readily available for delivery. With @DesertGrown as my best friend and cannabis growing mentor, the possibilities are endless.

10 Likes

You sound localish to me. I never heard of Adirondack gold, but I bet it’s some Hardy stuff!

3 Likes

What? La… hype? But what about the cakey pastry lemon cluster cookies? Lol. @MidwestMover was the dude that told me OG was a cool place again. Been over on GC for a few years. Think I’ll like this place a lot too from what I can tell so far. Good people and no drama make a place fun.

5 Likes

18 posts were split to a new topic: New York Legalize