Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to OG, Gourmand! Enjoy!

Yes, trust level and privileges are built with time… Do some reading and start your own garden topic and you’ll gain new permissions very soon!

5 Likes

Welcome @Gourmand! Beautiful Shack you have there. After a few days of posting and giving and getting “likes”, you’ll be able to post more pics and create your own threads.

I know iFish from opengrow. You’ll enjoy it here. It’s a huge community. If you have any issues just ask. The website is a little different than others but you’ll really like it once you figure a few things out. peace

2 Likes

@Shadey LemonadeJoe @GMan

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I’m sure I will like it here. The website is a little bit unusual but I will figure it out. This is the “home” page, right? -> https://overgrow.com/categories

How do you people usually browse this forum?

3 Likes

@Gourmand
Top right is a letter icon or your profile pic, you should get a notification there from this message as well so anything will come through that that’s directed at you. I usually just hit the og.com logo in the top left to browse the newest but there are categories and a search function to get directly to whatever is interesting you. The suggested topics at the bottom I can’t quite work out if it’s related or just newest and unread but I have found really good things from it.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @psgcdpd and @Gourmand.

You are both going to like it here… it’s like Disneyland for growers!

6 Likes

Actually you can choose your homepage in your preferences: Which version of homepage do you like?

3 Likes

Hi @Gourmand glad to see you here : )

Gourmand is a old friend of mine from another forum , top bloke for sure : )

Looking forward to your next grow show as always : )

8 Likes

@ifish is the one who taught me how to water a plant back then. Many pages of philosphical discussions about the “tonus” of the leaves. Memories :smiley:

10 Likes

Hey OG’s
New guy here. Not new to growing but feel there is always something new to learn or improve upon.Ive heard nothing but good things about this forum and it’s members from a fellow member. I plan on starting a journal ASAP and maybe a Couple DIY threads as well. I’m a perpetual grower using 2 3x3 tents for veg/flower, and a side by side fridge converted into 3 separate chambers for moms/cups/clones. Currently have 2 of @Grohio’s Holly Weed x Black Lotus cross that just flipped a few days ago and I’ve got 2 of Bad Dawg Gentics testers Dragons Blood Hp X Dead Head cross In DIY Octopots

14 Likes

Hey welcome to the site. I’d love to learn more about your DIY octopots!

5 Likes

Whats up @Loner. Nice to see your face around here. Your in good company.

6 Likes

There is a page for original members post there to get your old school badge

2 Likes

Greetings love and respect from South Africa. How is everyone doing. We go into lockdown as of Friday morning.
My name is Ismail. From the east coast of South Africa

6 Likes

Welcome @Loner. I’m sure your buddy told you all about us. I think you’ll really enjoy it. We have a great time and we have a great community of people. If you get hung up an anything with the site, just ask anybody and they’ll point you to the right place for an answer.

Welcome back @Vallz1! We’ll all be here locking down together. Looks like our online community will be more important to a lot of people than ever before. I’m glad we all have one love in growing, and smoking, to keep us occupied. Be safe and post often! peace

2 Likes

Took my first hit from a nasty tasting joint in 1968 at age 13, started growing not long thereafter. Started in my mom’s garden until my dad found out and blew his top. Moved to behind the hothouse next to the wall, then in the hothouse until I got the boot. Ended up growing across Nalomeli Place in the Kiawe trees and along the top ridge of the Puuloa mountain range between Makakilo and Kunia on Oahu through 1985. Durban, Thai, Elephant, Maui Wowie, Afghani, our own shit.

Restarted smoking and growing upon retirement in early 2018. Been through the wringer several times, mostly on my account, while fIne tuning indoor micro grower skills per my medicinal needs.

I am a disabled US Naval veteran, a 329 cardholder on Oahu interested in continuous cannabis sharing of knowledge and, I hope, genetics as able, mahalo and thank you very much up front for any and all support!

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @AlaPohaFarms! Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome to OG AlaPoha looking forward to seeing some of your work, I think we have a few grower’s from around the island’s here.

3 Likes

Aloha everyone! I grew up in the midwest where marijuana was brown, seedy with a guaranteed headache. Moved to California in 2013 and got my medicinal card after some motorcycle accidents and got my first taste of medicinal cannabis. From there i moved to Massachusetts where I was a lead cultivator at a medicinal dispensary and now growing, with my neighbor, for a combined 20 plants here on the Big Island. I have so many dreams and hopes for cannabis and where I want to fit in and I hope I can learn from all you experts out there and hopefully make some friends along the way.

13 Likes

Welcome @AlaPohaFarms! Same age navy vet myself. Cool stories and similar to some of mine, ha. Enjoy the site. It has it all. Takes a minute to get used to it but just ask if you have any questions. I hope we get to see some island herb grows! peace

Welcome @Joshwaganda! More Hawaii! Enjoy the site. We have a great community and cool peeps. peace

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @AlaPohaFarms and @Joshwaganda … you guys will dig it here… this is the place to be for all things cannabis!

5 Likes