Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to OG Small-time, get a grow thread started and sling up some pics.

My sister lives about an hour north of Auckland.

5 Likes

Brother I’m pretty sure it was the US government that shut it down. Overgrown just use to be more graphic pic of the week stuff like that

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Smalltime_selectioNZ. Dig in and hang out with us. I think you’ll like it. peace

3 Likes

Welcome!! Have a blast over here.

2 Likes

Nah, it was the RMPC. Google it!!!

2 Likes

That story has been told already:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Names Denzul obvious and I’ve been growing for close to 10 years now. Now in a legal state obeying my 12 plant count I stick to mainly autos with some feminized breeding. While I still love photos over the last year as I attempt to stay legit and keep consistent variety I have fallen for autos. Pretty much a nerd for anything growing related. That’s me

9 Likes

High! So glad that overgrow is back around. I was a lurker and maybe posted a few times back in the day. I finally got my med card and cultivation license and am about to pop seeds I got. Been a long time since I grew any nugs so I will have plenty of questions

11 Likes

Welcome @Denzul and @momed420! Enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

Hello out there.
I’m Cees Hendriks / SpeesCees and I’m one of the oldies here. Some of the older people here do know me from the past or currently. I’m pretty busy by cultivating 5 strains Cannabis and running a small seed bank besides. . Apart from that I’m still studying Bio-Chemi and genetics. I’m 65 years young.
I’m also breeding racing pigeons since my younger days. Lately with great success. It’s hardly possible to write down here all exiting parts of my life. Hopefully by the time you find out. Hopefully, I’m able to give Overgrow an extra trigger. Because we should know that science don’t stop for nobody ! But some advice from the old foxes will always be needed.
Stay cool, Cees

15 Likes

I guess you could say, welcome back home? :grin::wink:

:lab_coat::petri_dish::microscope::tanabata_tree::seedling::man_scientist::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks my friend. Really enjoyed my short time with this community already

3 Likes

Do you live in Illinois Hendricks?

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Momed420 and @Denzul. Make yourselves at home and have fun. We do! peace

3 Likes

He’s in Europe, Netherlands, I do believe.

3 Likes

Hi,

From Australia Where it is currently legal to grow in A.C.T
I did have an account here under another username but could not log in.
No loss, happy growing everyone.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Trespasser! So, you were on the old OG? I missed the first run but found it last year and I’m here to stay. I really like this place as we have a really cool community of cool ass people and super talented growers and breeders.

If you want to get your old username back maybe @LemonadeJoe could tell us if it’s possible.

Enjoy bro and looking forward to seeing some of your grows. We have a lot of Aussies here as well. peace

3 Likes

Welcome ole mate , always room for another Aussie on deck , let’s hope the ACT is just the beginning of the much needed changes down here

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Smalltime_selectioNZ, @Denzul and @Trespasser! And welcome back @momed420!

This is the best place to learn to grow cannabis and to trade knowledge of the specifics and techniques of growing the best cannabis possible. It what we are all after!

I hope you enjoy yourselves around here and make yourselves at home!

8 Likes

Hi @GMan
Thank you for the warm welcome, and pointing me in the direction of assistance.

@livingthedream It was like heaven opened her doors when they announced their slight change to the law. Then 2020 laughed at us all and now I sit here contemplating moving interstate.

@DesertGrown It is awesome here, thanks for the welcome. I do enjoy seeing all the pictures and ideas members have. I have learnt far too much already.

6 Likes