Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Greetings from Costa Rica paisa! Welcome to OG! @TropicalBiophile

6 Likes

I´ll get to it, hopefully my first grow post here won´t be a cry for help but a celebration of some beautiful buds! There are some pretty babies on the oven now. Outdoors would have to wait a good bit though.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Woah, what happened… OG just doubled in knowledge :triumph:

Welcome Welcome come in, sit down, have a puff of this and relax. Your finally home, what took so long?

Seen some of ya on the playground already

@TropicalBiophile @Mr.Sparkle @MerlinsBeard @Yarddog

8 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

2 posts were split to a new topic: TropicalBiophile Growing

Hi, i been growing outdoor since 2014, now im starting growing indoors. i want to get into breeding at some point. I just love growing this beautiful plant. Peace

9 Likes

Welcome @anon27306389! You have come to a good spot to learn about breeding this wonderful plant. :grin:

3 Likes

Greetings everyone! I’m a retired guy, new to growing. My wife has a medical card following her T.B.I. 2 years ago. Weed does a great job reducing her seizures. I guess (legally?) I’m her “Cannabis Consultant”. She’s on her 4th grow & I’ve learned a lot from the many knowledgeable members of OG. Thanks

12 Likes

Welcome @Yooper63
Glad to have you!

1 Like

welcome @Yooper63 and @chraistx look forward to following your gardens !

edit: woops where’d he go?!

2 Likes

@anon27306389 and @Yooper63 welcome to OG it’s always to have new people tyo help us overgrow the world…

2 Likes

Hello @mongbae and welcome!

1 Like

We’re glad you stopped by. Please share your wealth of knowledge with us.

2 Likes

Welcom on OG! @mongbae Happy smok n grow :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome @mongbae! :grin:

2 Likes

welcome @mongbae you should start a thread to share your knowledge if you haven’t already (got some catching up to do)

1 Like

Hi @legalcanada,

Thanks for warm welcome. :slight_smile:
Canada is dream country for me. It just looks awfully beautiful and relaxed…+heard many awesome clones floating there.

I’m still learning and learning but I was actually thinking about a thread for palate/aroma on strain and categorizing the main cannabis strains. It will be much better than just smoke report as everyone gathers their own experience of flavour/aromas which can help for categorizing cannabis. (oh, high must consider when categorizing) I believe, once categorized, people, who have no smoking experience or beginner can understand the difference in strains easier.
One love

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: What’s wrong with my plants!

Hello @Rockbiter ! Nice to meet you! I’m looking forward to see some of your photos!