Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Thanks for the welcome @toastyjakes

2 Likes

The more the merrier.

Love to see what you got going on.

99%

1 Like

I think it’s awesome lol get to grow my own plants but the negative stigma is still there so for me personally at least it’s a bitter sweet thing lol

Welcome @Griot_FlyingFishFarm!

1 Like

“systems engineer” was my degree…that explains why I’m such a nerd :smile:

Remember…engineers do it with precision!

6 Likes

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. Just been looking at timber grow lights at the linear line. Thinking I’ve got enough aluminium extrusion. T sliders and corner joins in my shed to build a cracking little frame. Might order 5 citizen cluo48 1212’s. 5 x active cpu heatsinks. Meanwell hlg240h c1400a. After @Jellypowered hooked me up for the tent. He told me to invest back into upgrades. This may be the 1st

Cola

2 Likes

Hey @LongBeachReefer. The thing is, the only place there is a real, negative stigma, is in the government officials. More than half of the populations of many states have legalized it because that is what the citizens want. It’s the same old, same old shit! The rich ultra minority, get to govern the extreme majority of citizens. It is hard to elect an official that is going to do for the majority, without him/her getting bought out by mega rich assholes.

2 Likes

Rand Paul FTW

+20 characters

3 Likes

Hey ryasco sorry learning how to use this and haven’t had time to check back in.

2 Likes

How do I introduce myself?

2 Likes

You can introduce yourself here. You could start a grow diary or something similar. Look around and see what you might enjoy my friend.

Consider it mostly done Gro Bro.

Looking forward to your set up, or plans?? :smiling_imp:

99%

Hi people, new member but been growing over 20yrs. Tired of lurking so thought i would finally join. Still a bit paranoid cos it’s still the dark ages here. I never took photos of any grow op or plants and it’s kept me safe for a very long time but it’s a great shame not to have records of some of my best efforts to share. Hope things change while i’m still here.

11 Likes

Long time outdoor grower off and on indoor, right now running from seed Apollo 13bx , lemon skunk,ams and one blue time warp from last year’s outdoor me and a buddy saved. Under 2000w mh/hps just out of what I had, 5’x 7’canopy. Coco drain to waste. At the end of week 6. In veg I have each numbered cut from what I have in flower kind of a pheno hunt. Along with one Amherst sour D from a friend which I really liked the smoke. Three seeds of Firestone from funktion genetics. I have some more seeds I want to start soon here, rosetta stone and killer queen(want all bros grimm😍) and dragon dojo and dragons brew of dragon flame. Limited to space and want to give these the attention they deserve, will pop them as soon as I find a couple to keep from this round.
Cheers guys and gals. Summer is coming :sunglasses::maple_leaf::v:

9 Likes

Welcome @Albanach, make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Welcome @Albanach! Lurking is fun but participating is better. :grin:

8 Likes

Yes indeed.
@Albanach, come on in the pool, the water is fine!

5 Likes

Cheers folks it’s nice to be welcome. Hope to be speaking with some of you in the near future. Some of the best growers and breeders are here so i’m in good company i recon eh.

7 Likes

We’ll haunt you, don’t worry.

99%

3 Likes

Hi I’m just new on here,!well been reading for a bit ,. Then signed up now. I stay in Scotland.in the west. Although I’m new at this I’ve been growing a few strains over the last 2 years. As my x has been growing for over 5\6years. So that’s me back in my own trying it myself again. If anyone has any tips or hints, I’d be more than appreciative for any advice and help from anyone that will listen . lol. I’ve got a few strains in flower just now. I.e sour livers ,a few regulars x and gran daddy purple ,girl scout cookies. All are roughly 3 weeks into flower under a 600 watt HPS light just now and all doing well… So far… Once I learn how to post pics I’ll put them up . and yous can let me know what you think. I’m sorry about any spelling mistakes. That’s a bad point for me :grimacing:.but I hope yous can understand what I say ,fingers x …:slight_smile:not to give yous a. Sore head , ! I’ll drop off for now,. Happy growing mechelle xx

13 Likes