Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

High Feral! It’s great to see you are here too. I can’t believe it took me so long to find home again lol! :v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

You are here now, that’s what matters!

2 Likes

Thanks bro :wink: its a nice little place to call home :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Mass., Maine or DC??? we have several Massholes here including myself, welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome @Pedro_Bann!

1 Like

Hey its morgwar I grew outdoors gorilla in the 90s. Quit for quite a while and started indoors 3 years ago. I’ve grown and bred veggies and grain since I could walk and grew up working for proseed and Cargill. I’m a gardener, biker, father, etc. I hang out on other forums, but always thought I missed out on overgrow, glad to see it back up and hope to share and learn. Oh I’m a diesel fanatic love the chem dog lines and not particularly fond of citrus/fruity/candy strains. Nevada battle born!

12 Likes

Hello @Morgwar, welcome to OG! Nice to have ya!

2 Likes

Welcome @Morgwar! I am glad you found us.

2 Likes

Glad to have have on OG welcome @Morgwar!

2 Likes

Welcome everyone,

@Pedro_Bann @bigbluedog360 @Morgwar @BobbyDread @Jaybud

Happy to see this place growing because I have so much to learn from you all!

6 Likes

That is a very nice and humble thing to say! Me too.

6 Likes

Great to be part of this group. Hopefully I can contribute some and Pick up some knowledge as well. Always more to learn. Happy growing

8 Likes

What’s up everyone,
My names Buddah_walkie.
I have been growing for over 5yeard now. Off and on. I don’t claim to be an expert. I just do what I can. I have a garden going now and I use alot of forum sites. So feel free to say hi.

I have a Fb, Instagram, Grasscity, Overgrow, Mass Roots, and YouTube accounts. Just an FYI. If anyone wants to see my grow updates.

8 Likes

Hello @Buddah.walkie! Welcome to Overgrow! Make yourself comfortable here… I’m looking forward to your posts! Feel free to start your #diary in subsection #general-indoor-growing:growroom-diaries !

Awesome. Such a nice welcoming. I appreciate it. I will definitely be looking to start documenting here. Thanks for the heads up. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad you decided to join OG as well, welcome @Buddah.walkie.

2 Likes

Welcoming me to OG @Jaybud and @Buddah.walkie great to have ya hear and looking to hear some input from ya!

3 Likes

Welcome @Buddah.walkie glad to have ya on the Team

3 Likes

Hello @OG Community.

My handle is Cubby, I see a few peeps around that I recognise from other forums I’ve been on over the years.
I live in the North star state of Minnesota (also called the Gopher state, I hate those little bastards).
I’m an indoor grower, hydro, I’d love to have a yard full of plants but unfortunately it’s not legal here…someday though.
I grow for recreation and relaxation.
Thanks for the welcome to your community,
Cubby

14 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Cubby!

Glad to see you over here brother.
Have fun!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes