Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hello! newbie here, just want to start my own indoor garden im here to gets some hints on growing my own pot, thanks

16 Likes

You came to the right place.

9 Likes

Hi @selinacantrell, welcome to the Overgrow.

It’s great that you found us. Plenty of helpful souls here, don’t be afraid to ask questions no matter how trivial…

8 Likes

High @selinacantrell, you will feel comfortable here, from my own experience I can tell you that this is a noob-friendly site :grin: , there’s nothing more grateful in this life than growing your own weed … :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Welcome @selinacantrell! I was a newbie to this site a few months back. I found it by accident and glad I stopped. Great peeps here that will go a long way in helping you in lots of different ways. Almost crazy not to be here. lol.

Have fun and ask away. We have people at every level of growing here and no question is too small. We can always point you to a good link for reading on any subject involving weed.

Have fun! We do!

peace

11 Likes

Hi @rod, no need to be stealthy, at least in my case I contribute growing smiles in the expert faces with my failures :grin:, nothing to be ashamed of. As someone said, you learn by asking so feel free to post from the very beginning, really helpful people here … :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Hey @rod and @selinacantrell welcome to the page. Tons of hints and tips all you gotta do is ask.

9 Likes

Welcome Rod! All levels of growers on here. We all hang together, so fell free to be comfortable. Happy grows!

peace

10 Likes

Every single one of us was a newb at one point in time @rod and @selinacantrell .

Welcome aboard !

“He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.”

• Mark Twain
13 Likes

Welcome @rod and @selinacantrell. I’m still new to growing myself and just finished 2 harvests. Start a journal and read up, lots of info and very helpful people here.

Looking forward to seeing your plants.

11 Likes

New here. Had my first grow as the old OG shut down.
Been collecting bag seeds for years on the off chance it became legal(who knew?).
In a legal state 2 months into my first real grow.
Never got seeds in the mail but its a new day.
Cant lawfully purchase in state until 2020.
Idk…can anyone point me to a place for good cheap genetics. And safe. To get my feet wet?

Anyways Hi.

13 Likes

@Misolo313 Hey welcome to the page. check out https://jordanoftheislands.ca/ Great low price genetics

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. I think you’ll find members very willing to help you with any questions…
We would love to see your grow. Bagseed or not. Check ya later!

5 Likes

Hi @Misolo313, I like Sannies Shop. Sannie’s own strains are all killer and some are classics as well. He always makes any problems right no matter how long it takes. He recently brought in some autos and new seed vendors. USC sells there and have some great landrace strains that have all been stabilized.

I like NAW Seeds, too. Even cheaper and the guys are always working their strains for perfection and always easy and fun to talk to.

Sannie has an accompanying forum as well called OpenGrow, and you can talk with most breeders and see grow reports of most of the stuff sold there.

It’s getting harder to find cheap genetics. That’s why I love Sannie.

happy grows! peace

10 Likes

Sure ill try to get some pictures later at lights on.
Not much in the way of flowering: 6 staggered in 2’X4’
A few in veg which itself is a repurposed entertainment cab w/ 80 watts of OTS LEDs.
Anyways thanks for the warm welcome. Pleasent surprise. @Mongobongo @GMan

7 Likes

Love Overgrow!! I been a member for a few months and I have won and learned more in the last few months that any other time in my life. Thank you Overgrow!!

16 Likes

Thanks @Zion, I agree with you, your post is a good harvest for those gifted seeds … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

hi everyone i have just joined up, i will be getting a diary going soon, as i have lots im growing at the moment, plus a few seed making ventures. i look forward to learning and talking about our love for anything about the cannabis plant. i am not new to growing, i am a old member on uk420 too. much love from the uk

20 Likes

Welcome to OG smokie nice to have another UK guy over here, look forward to seeing the diary :+1:

10 Likes

Welcome @smokie1! Happy growing!

peace

7 Likes