Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome all new OG brothers/sisters glad to have you here and happy growing :+1::+1::heart:

7 Likes

Hello Fam. I am Bill with The Grow Tent Guys. I am starting a channel to help educate beginner to intermediate growers on the benefits of growing at home.

I hope that I can learn something from everyone here as well as be a part of helping the community with my 15+ years of experience.

Stay Lifted!

17 Likes

Hi Bill, welcome aboard, hope you can share that knowledge with us, always something to learn … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you :wink: I appreciate the welcome!

3 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone

I’m from Costa Rica, Heredia, up in the mountains.
I love experiment with new strains, new techniques.
I used it because I was a drug addict, alcoholic and always popping pills like crazy. Now I’m happy a found a different way to get some pace, serenity and soberty in a precious plant.
I work on a sportbook, (so if you like to gamble let me know please, I can get you a bonus😁)…
I have 2 little girls and my girl, they have some issues with asthma and of course I do have a lot of other type of issues because of my condition before.
I love to learn from the best only, that’s why I’m here.

20 Likes

Welcome @thegrowtentguy and @ ElkinCacha! Fun place here with very welcoming vibes. Enjoy, and don’t be afraid to post pics!

peace

8 Likes

looking forward to poking around :slight_smile:

8 Likes

welcome @lazylightning! You’ll enjoy it. Ask lots of questions and share lots of your own experiences. Happy growing! peace

5 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m already LOVING it. Grateful for what you all are doing here…

2 Likes

Oh well, some of us just spam the threads … :grin:

4 Likes

old person alert–i’m not sure what ‘spamming’ a thread is exactly…?:grimacing:

4 Likes

The origin of spam is a canned food given to the soldiers:

It was inconsistent as the junk mail you can receive with unwanted advertising, conversations on chats or threads, typing lots of meaningless and irrelevant words. So if I post something irrelevant that has nothing to do with the thread it can be considered spam by the moderators. That said, back in business :grin:, welcome to this great place where you will find all the information and help needed … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hi my name is wasyl and im from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States. Have bin growing for about a year now and am loving every single minute of it. Have bin smoking marijuana for 15 years and decided to give it a got growing it myself. Have bin researching every single day and just love soaking up all the information on the topic. Also recreational should be coming to PA in the next couple years and i really wanna get ahead and make a career out of this. Working with Cannabis is the one thing ive found in my 27 years of life that i have a passion for. So really looking forward to getting to meet everyone on here. Thank you!!!

11 Likes

OMG they all look amazing

5 Likes

Woooooooot :astonished:, you smoked marijuana with 12 years? Seems finally growing it for yourself is a good decision :+1:. Here you will find all the info and help needed, welcome on board … :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hello Lemonade Joe thank you for the welcome! I’ve been “trying” to grow outdoor since about 2011 but never really satisfied with the fruits of my labor but then again I haven’t really gave it my 100% I’ve mosty half assed it and neglected care. Now feel I’m ready to take it seriously and really learn the art of growing cannabis plants. I’ve always had the passion, but never the discipline enough to follow through step by step and be patient enough to do it right the first time. Now I’m ready. I want to focus on one strain and learn it in every way. I plan on growing outdoor during the season and indoor during the winter and spring if possible. I want to have a mother plant indoors always so I can have a steady, consistent supply of clones for my in and outdoor runs. I have chosen WiFi OG as my mother strain and have a bagseed “femenized” bean that I found in an 8th oz of “clubweed” that I found. I have many other seeds, regular and femenized but have decided to grow the bagseed WiFi because of the top shelf quality that the flowers were. Surprisingly it was “sungrown” according to the label, and the buds themselves, even tho flosty as frozen heck, weren’t that pretty with no red, orange etc hairs but the smell and taste of the buds was super gassy piney like a great OG should be imo. Super loud nose and taste! So anyways hoping to have sweet genetics on that sungrown WiFi!

Update: I’ve also very recently joined the 16oz cup grow contest hosted by @MadScientist ! I’ve choose to germinate four “bagseeds” of two different unknown strains that I got for free from two different buddies!

13 Likes

Welcome everyone! This is the place to be if you want to learn more about cannabis! Enjoy, and best vibes on the grows! peace

7 Likes

Hey folks, just joined here. Nice active forum. Growing in Northern Ontario.

11 Likes

Welcome @Bird_Dog! Dig right in! Ask questions and post lots of pics!! lol… you’ll enjoy it here… the more you post the faster you’ll get the other perks… only takes a few days.
happy grows bro!

6 Likes

Nice to have you here, start a grow diary/journal /log lol and then people can see, ask questions and comment in one place, what you are growing and how. :sunglasses:

4 Likes