Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Thanks Shadey, people are nice here. I started a thread up in the outdoor grow section. Need to get setup for my indoor season in the fall. Got lots of beans I’m excited to pop, it’s been a few years.

7 Likes

Cool, I have just seen your outdoor grow spot, it looks beautiful.

2 Likes

I’m from Colorado, and I started growing when I graduated College last year. I started working commercially and gained as much knowledge as I possibly could. I’m always trying new things whether it be new products or new methods of cultivation. I’m always ready to learn and I’m excited to jump into the forum. My set up currently is 4 plants (Juicy Fruit, OG Kush x2, and Girl Scout Cookies) I’m using deep roots Colorado’s paddling peat plus (its already amended with microbes and the girls love it). As for nutrients, I’m running Cyco A and B with Aptus boosters along with Mammoth P and a new amino acid product I’ve been running called Ilicitor.

13 Likes

That sounds interesting, welcome to OG set yourself up a journal and get posting, once you hit a few posts you can start posting pics.

7 Likes

Hi everybody

I’m from Spain and grow since ten years and like to make weed, hash and candies :slight_smile:

This is my list of keepers but I’m always searching new experiences

I have originals :

• ghost og
  • josh d og
  • BTY og
  • banana og
  • private reserve og
  • gelato 45 and 41
  • bubba kush pre 98
  • zkittlez
  • purple punch
  • wd40
  • A5, C5, S5 ^^
  • many english old elite cuts like cheese, psychosis, sardawg iluminati and meanny, livers, ukjiggacookies, etc…
  • and some more I don’t remember

Cheers

15 Likes

Welcome paisano, are you a genuine spaniard or just a brit ejoying our food and climate? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I want to be a Joe, enjoying your food and climate!, lmao… and the weed and wine… and pretty Spanish women… :heart_eyes:

oh! and, welcome @trytogoodbud!

4 Likes

Hello to everyone. I am a beginner, and prefer to grow outdoors. I have been lurking for a couple weeks and have learned a wealth of information. I live in the southeast were the sun ls always shining .:smiley::. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge ,experiences, and expertise, it is great getting together with people that has so much in common. Take care and happy growing.

15 Likes

Welcome to all the newcomers.

Peace and Full Trees Brothers and sisters.

7 Likes

Welcome @ceecee! I’m from the Southeast originally and know it all very well. I’m out in Colorado now but all of my family is still back there.

Things grow good there, but the bugs do too! All in all, that place is great for growing. I would find a place that gets part shade in the day. Pot plants do better with a break from the sun if in a place that intense… If they get a good 6-8 hours of full sun, that’s almost plenty… the shade will do them good. Happy growing and have fun here. You’ll really up your game after hanging out here for a while. peace

5 Likes

Thank you for that tip @GMan, I wondered about putting them out in full sunlight , it seemed a bit to much for them. I put two in partial shade in the ground, and doing quite well, while the others are in containers to which I can move around. I also worry about the seasonal rain. Bugs are a problem but I have that pretty well under control at the moment. I had a setback a few weeks ago. Trying to recover from it . It is a constant battle down here. Any and all help is appreciated. Will upload pics whenever I get a handle on it. Again thankful for all you do.

6 Likes

Welcome Welcome to all you new folks, settle in and enjoy the ride because this is the place to be.

Ya’ll be good to one another!

fr0g_D

5 Likes

Howdy @Lip_Dinna! We are glad you decided to join our community of growers, stoners and like minded folks. There is valuable knowledge from some of the best Cannafarians on the planet here. Sit back, light one up and peruse some threads. All love…
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I forgot to mention, if you grow in hard pots there, maybe wrap the bases with some of the white poly to reflect the sun. The roots get so hot, so easy, and it can kill a plant in a couple of days, so keep an eye on that. Moving them in and out of shade will work some but it becomes a chore if you have to do it constantly.

Another option is to use the felt pots. They breath better and stay cooler, but the water will evaporate faster… You can use mulch on top to help retain water in both types of pots.

Enjoy, and be safe!

5 Likes

hi, um yosefa lookin forward to learnin more about the sweet herb.

9 Likes

Hi Yosefa, welcome! Where are you from?

Lots of good growers around here and plenty of good content to read. You should be able to learn a good bit here. Happy growing!

4 Likes

Hi my name is Ashton, I am from STL, Missouri , I live down in Tampa now, I am blessed to say I open the growers bible today & it is my first day learning. I already have a Mother plant, In need of learning how to portion correctly and snip it when it’s time to. Thanks guy! One love! If you guys have any advice on anything I am completely open to hear anything.

10 Likes

Start yourself a grow thread with pictures so people can comment, give advice specific to your grow.

Start reading posts as there is a lot of excellent with lots of information.

Welcome aboard.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! Im an old school grower named CLOSETGROWTH. I have been actively growing cannabis since the 90’s… I have a strain I put together called “Glass Slipper”. It is a cross of Northern Lights 5 x Cinderella 99 original(Brother Grimms). I have been on many forums throughout the years, but took a long recess from posting anything online. Today, Marijuana is Legal in my area, and Iam a medical grower with the proper documents. Ill post pictures later. Thanks! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Welcome back, man looking forward to seeing the pics.

2 Likes