Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome youngun’ no time for sitting, we got shit to do! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you man, i wish i could have been there for that. And as far as the fishing goes, you absolutely hit the nail on the head. Me and my buddies hit up the river every weekend. We pull some monster rainbow trout out of there by the hatchery.

2 Likes

Yessir (now gotta make this 20 characters long)

1 Like

Only problem now is the homeless smelling them out, sketchy neighborhoods and such. Especially since they dismantled tent city Nanaimo

1 Like

Hey, I know where Nanaimo is… East side of Vancouver Island, B.C. Lots of bald eagles live there! heh

2 Likes

Howdy @Shanti-ri! I’m glad you found us. Sounds like you’re already ahead of the game in your local Grow scene. You will find a plethora of valuable tips and techniques here from some of the best Craft Growers on the planet. This is a family of generous and compassionate folks dedicated to the healing herb, and getting really high! Light one up, peruse a few threads and have some fun. Nuttn’ but love brother…
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

What up all? How grows it? Had the misfortune of getting busted and had to take like a 10 year vacation from my favorite hobby. We are now legit in Canada to grow 4 plants. Whooooooohoooooooo!!! So ya know ya boy is all over it like a fat kid on a smarty. Only problem is that I’m still not allowed to grow in my apt building. Damn well should be paying 2k a month…But the good news is I got a good buddy of mine that has a house and will slit on the gear with me. Setup is 5x5 gorilla tent with a 1200 watt platinum led, organic living soil, 4 plant scrog, 2 month veg.(depending on growth) 1st run will be some sativas, 2 super lemon haze (All time fav) N 2 either lavender or planet purple, for some color. This will be my buddies 1st grow, I’m more excited for him than myself lol can’t wait to see his face on day 70ish of flower, seeing that net just full of a sea of buds swaying in the breeze. Lol man I miss growing so much, if ya couldn’t tell lol. I was on pretty much all the old forums, with same name. Hope to meet up with some old friends and make some new one’s. Keep 'em green eh? Lol

13 Likes

Find a better apartment and give notice, or fuck’m and grow anyways, just make sure you have a good carbon filter.

3 Likes

Welcome @HaRdRoc! You’re in the right place to get caught up on your growing skills. We have fun, too. peace

4 Likes

It’s the same with every apt building, I came to find out, so am currently looking for a house to solve that problem, then I can get another setup and start breeding auto’s as they seem to be kicking ass an taking names lately

6 Likes

Hi boys and girls I’m Carl and into cultivation lol I only do about 3 plants a year just for myself thanks for letting me join

12 Likes

Ain’t about the amount bro welcome to OG look forward to seeing what you get upto :+1:

2 Likes

Dont worry Carl, that will soon change lol, as soon as you get a bit of time invested here, and can get your mitts on some great bean genetics, for just the postage money, you will get a irresistible itch to grow more :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello! I’m in New England and can grow recreationally so did a 12 plant (8 fem strains w/1 auto) first time outside grow last year. White Widow, Blueberry, Cali Orange, GG, PPP, etc. Steep learning curve but super soil in 10 gallon cloth pots with LST served me well. Couldn’t harvest until mid-Oct. and had to fight the dampness so have gone all auto this year with 13 strains, almost all new ones. Cindy 99, Gorilla Shizzle, Pink Grapefruit, Zkittlez OG, AK-47, Critical Mass, Amnesia XXL, Lennon, Ultraviolet, etc. Been old school smoking for over 45 years so really enjoying exploring new strains now!!! Definitely a newbie grower and the Reddit forums have been a great resource; one post just linked to @OG so here I am. Looking forward to making new connections with fellow growers!

11 Likes

Welcome aboard Shadowz, start a grow journal thread, post pics, and don’t be shy about asking questions.

4 Likes

Welcome @Shadowz! You’ll enjoy it here more than any other place imo. Lots of older folks here, too. All you need is right here in this site! Except for some dirt…

happy grows! peace

4 Likes

Hi to all.

I’m here mainly because of @Mr.Sparkle’s adventures and his Dark Devil auto’s.

I saw his amazing skills on Icmag but I ended up being attracted to OG.

I’m going to be a bit on the Stealth side as I like my privacy. I’ll try to talk about myself in a discrete way. I come from the old world. Ironically a country that depended on this plant, for ropes, sails

It all started with, I know very cliché-ish, who was Bob Marley why he died and what of and what the green leaf meant, got no solid answers.

Some years later I was introduced to hash by some friends of mine and I liked it, I was about 15 y.o. Hash was very available at the time in the Iberian peninsula and still is, given the proximity to Africa. Let alone the quantity of people that venture into Marroco and give a go at bringing stuff over. IMO not worth the risk.

Fast forward some years a friend of mine had a little bit of African weed that had seeds in it. I pinched the seeds and left the weed ehehh that was 1999/2000. I read all I could about this new amazing plant. I built a small greenhouse that would drive my mother mad because of the humming fluorescent lights during the night. I had so many seedlings popping that I was given an ultimatum, so all but one had to go. It grew nice and tall, a beautiful Sativa with its slender elegant thin leaf. It ended up hermeing because of improper ligh schedule as it was on a balcony. I got no buds, but it had enough THC in it to give a nice pleasurable experience. I gave it ice tea, coca cola and fruit juice, all diluted growing in soil. The end result was a very aromatic experience. Actually I think everyone should at least give this a try, it does work and is cheap.

I did try growing some years later, a Greenhouse seeds Big Bang feminised and boy was that a big upgrade from the previous experience. This time it was coco-coir, quality nutrients and the same aromatic concoction and this time with molasses added to the equation. The poor soul got plucked, LST, supper cropped you name it… I know I’m a bit on th impatient side…plus the mad scientist in me doesn’t help. But it thrived. It ended up being water cured and it was the smoothest smoke ever… smoking just makes me cough so much that most of the time it kills the experience.

I just wanted to learn more about this.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG Curiouscat.

I just cracked two of those same seeds myself, I won them in a competition that The Vault had here a few months back, thought I would give them a whirl.

2 Likes

It’s really nice stuff. You also have an auto version, I had some seeds tried to grow but my dog beat me to it… bastard… It’s funny but very very annoying at the same time.

4 Likes

Yeh, I know that feeling, I have left my veg tent open a couple of times, only to find the cat in there topping them all for me lol. Its good to know its nice stuff.

3 Likes