Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

So do I! Thanks for being here! Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome @Cubby! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I feel I am among old friends already.

Running a small operation with guidance from Muleskinner.

Built an 8’ x 8’ greenhouse last year. Lovin that.

I’ll start uploading some pics when I find all the buttons.

Keep seedin’

7 Likes

You are among friends for sure.

Johnny Hempseed Bank huh!?

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome @99PerCent! :grin:

Can’t keep up with him, which is good.

I have started making some crosses as well.

The ole Muleskinner has shown me many useful things.

2 Likes

I’m Grower13… been growing for 8 years… lucky to have a master grower who is a member here teach me how to grow… I grow for my own personal use… I’ve spent the last 3 years growing mostly Gear and genetics belonging to LED seedz… I’m happy to be here… hopefully I can be a benefit to this forum… hope your all high as you wanna be.

11 Likes

99 is well along the Johnny Hempseed path, having not only spread seeds far and wide but also brought new gardeners on board

3 Likes

Welcome @99PerCent & @Cubby & @whadop

So glad to see this forum growing daily with people who love this wonderful plant. Stick around and grow OG for the people who still have so much to learn like myself!

5 Likes

Hello all! My name is Jelly, I’m a relatively new grower, but i’ve read tons and got the patience to try until I get it right. I have other sites I use, but I just don’t feel like i’m getting much/if any feedback and I don’t like posting when nobody says anything.

I’m going to copy my post here (Edited a bit to be more relevant since it’s been a while since I made that post)

Hello! Long time lurker (I believe my OG name was Shadowfangs, but I can’t remember for sure), recently decided to be active and share my thoughts and trials with everyone. Let me start by saying I’m not very good at forums and posting. I tend to run on, and jump around a lot haha. I built a “high pod” using 8 55w PLLs. DWC 10gal, jacks nutes, one white widow autoflower seed. Long story short, I made a classic noob mistake and chopped her too early. Lots of immature, non-active buds. Very grassy smell despite trying to dry and cure. (I’m just gonna step in here, And Mention that the only reason I grow is for Wifey and I, I don’t sell, give away, or share with anyone we know, because lets face it, the only secure grow is one NOBODY else knows about)
The wifey needs about 2oz (more like 3… but who’s counting haha) per month as she uses it for nausea/appetite/anxiety, I stopped partaking so we wouldn’t have to buy as much, so I hope the following will be able to supply it, without me having to buy it from the local rip off shady dealer. Boy I could tell some stories there. Just sayin, I miss it. Got a shed I ran 60A service to using some direct burial cable, wired up a proper breaker box and outlets. Now I am currently in the process of installing insulation/sheet rock on the inside (This is now done, and completed my first grow in it) . I know nothing I do is anything short of Ghetto, but I figure every little bit is better than nothing at all. While constructive criticism is welcome, keep the hate away.

Now that i’ve said all that, I get a huge community vibe being back here, and can’t wait to contribute and help others as I have been helped.

Jelly

11 Likes

Welcome.

Watching your work. Very nice!

It is great that this site is expanding.

Keep seedin’

99%

4 Likes

Hello @Jellypowered, your laboratory topic is awesome!

Thanks for joining Overgrow!

I’d love to hear about your wife’s experience with medical use (is she also into edibles?) but let’s leave that to another topic.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi fellow Overgrow users, I’m new to this site and look forward to growing with you all. I have been perpetual for nearly 5 years but growing since 2011. I’m also growing for personal use, but I have another area for commercial and it’s about to be loaded with roughly 20 plants… I’m gonna run some auto’s (mephisto’s) in my 3ft x 3ft tent - really enjoy they’re gear.! Anyway pleased to join Overgrow… Happy growing
Gaz

8 Likes

They are arriving.

It is good.

Keep seedin

99%

2 Likes

99cent needs to be given the subtitle “The Propagator” :smile: he is addicted to pollen and making seeds and, in terms of cloning he can root a popsicle stick! maybe he’ll share some of his cloning secrets with us in the future…

3 Likes

Sticks in dirt, nothing more

:laughing:

Welcome @Gaz29 . Nice to have you here among family

1 Like

Hello @Gaz29! Good luck on your commercial.

1 Like

From Maine… Just started a bit of recreational growing with larger goals for the future. Grew 25 years ago, Northern #5 mostly, and just happened to re-acquire the strain… love it. Also have Skywalker, Violator Kush, Widow, Strawberry Kush, Gold Leaf, Blueberry… Working on the mothers and sizing up right now… got caught with the cart before the horse… but humility is good.

10 Likes

Welcome fellow New Englander.

Several from the region on here, including moi!

1 Like