Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Thanks for the welcome I have enjoyed both outdoor and indoor growing. But because of the climate outdoor is extremely unforgiving for anything that isn’t sativa.

5 Likes

Welcome @General_Zod @October_King @Souljah1 @Cyberax

Good people here. Glad you guys found the site. :v:

6 Likes

hello fellow lovers of the plant , ive just joined after growing for around 2 decades grown too may to name .

just wanted to say hi to all . i grow in soil bag brought use minimal feeds and seem to grow some quite nice flowers every now and again.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG, @thecatfish! Please share some growing endeavours with us…

6 Likes

ok so i grew my first plant i 97 it was a total failure fuck know what i didn`t do to that plant .

after killing several seedlings i met a old grower who showed me the basics .

he died a couple of years after that . ive grown 100`s of types of cannabis .

from old sensi stock to breders boutique and all inbetween . been robbed twice

used to do a bit a naughty stuff but i stay well clear nowdays.

ive been supplying myslef now for over a decade . been pure since then too. i love it bro here to learn and hopefully make some buddies

11 Likes

Welcome @thecatfish @General_Zod @Souljah1 @Cyberax !

8 Likes

many thanks lads love the ricky pic man

4 Likes

Welcome to the site. Glad to have ya. :v:

4 Likes

Welcome new comers. This is a very chill spot with lots of friendly, helpful peeps

6 Likes

^^^^^^ What they all said!!! …:robot: :muscle:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a french guy exiled to Barcelona to grow weed.
I’m a 33 yo freelance developer, started growing about 15 years ago, and after a few years off growing, I realized I had nothing to do in a country that could separate me from my wife and kids for a simple plant growing in my apartment, so we all moved 1 year ago.

What I love the most are stealthy micro grows (I’m also an R/C plane model maker, so I guess that’s linked;) ), I think I like that even more than smoking actually^^
So I’d say my main goal is to find the most casual way to grow weed, no one should pay $10 a g for a dried plant that can be so easily home-grown in a sufficient quantity.

Thanks @LemonadeJoe for the website, I’ve heard only good about it:)

16 Likes

Hello @stant! Barcelona looks like place to go in Europe! :slight_smile: Pretty liberal when it comes to cannabis growing…
Thanks for kind words!
Joe

6 Likes

Welcome @stant! You made the right move in my humble opinion. I did the same thing here in the US. I left one very oppressive state for one that is completely legal, and only a few hundred miles away. I’ve never felt so free in all of my life, and I’ll never look back. I bet you will be no different. Prayers and vibes for you and your family in the big move.

You’ll find so many helpful people here and it will make it all the more fun and successful, too. Enjoy! peace

7 Likes

Yeah actually the whole family is enjoying this new life as much as I do (the school here is 1000x better for young kids), thanks for the kind words @GMan.

Arbitrary repression is hell.

7 Likes

I’m from the UK. I’m a new grower looking to learn as much as I can from this community and hopefully give something back when I have a bit more experience. I believe in the power of this plant to heal so looking to create my own supply.
Look forward to getting to know y’all.

10 Likes

Welcome @tohunga. You’ll dig it around here. Ask plenty of questions and don’t feel shy. We have growers at every level here, and they are all approachable. Have fun, it’s addicting!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG Stant and Tohunga.

4 Likes

Thanks for the message GMan!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome Shadey

2 Likes

Hi gramps here just joined N. California medical old school outdoor grower I guess I’m the old new guy on the block years of outdoor .

14 Likes