Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi Gramps, welcome to OG, make yourself at home.

Start a grow log, and get some pics up when you got enough posts.

Don’t be shy😊

1 Like

Welcome @gramps good bunch a fella’s here always
Willing to help. Hope you enjoy the community.

2 Likes

Welcome @gramps! I have a feeling you have some cool shit to bring! I’m and old fart, too and there are a good many here.

You’re definitely in the right neighborhood to have bumped into some of the good stuff. I’d love to see and hear about your grows. It takes a minute to be able to create topics but it doesn’t take long. Enjoy! peace

5 Likes

I bet you’re holding some crazy genetics…older outdoor dudes always have some killer strains haha

Would love to see some of your grows!

4 Likes

You’d be surprised just how ancient some of us are @gramps. Welcome aboard.

Take part in the how old are you poll.

4 Likes

Hi everybody! I’m from Italy, loving weed since ‘94
During the years i’ve Found more sacred communion with the force of this plants using it more for spiritual than recreational time but ever love her sooo…
I decided to learn and grow my own plants outdoor so i’m Here :call_me_hand::cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG Hang, lots of outdoor growers here, so you should, get plenty of help. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

2 Likes

Welcome @hang! Have fun bro, we do! You’ll get all you need here, to move you along the journey. Just poke around and ask what you want. peace

4 Likes

Greetings love and respect from sunny south Africa. …
So Sunday is officially the start of spring and im going for my first grow.
Wish me luck

12 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Vallz1! Enjoy your first grow. Best advice is don’t overthink it. Moderate watering on a regular schedule is about all it really needs. The rest is all just tweaking them to get more out of it.

Make sure to poke around and ask lots of questions. You’ll be up and running before you know it. Start a journal thread, also. That way you can get real time advice as you go. We have so many members that you’ll get an answer pretty quick most days.

Most of all be safe and have fun! peace

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing your thread man welcome to OG!

1 Like

Hi Vallz1 welcome to OG man, good luck with your first grow.

What’s your take on ~s~ I’ve heard some bad things said about him?
Would love to hear the closest to the truth about the accusations.
I’m new to overgrow but I’m from u.k and know a little bit about what happened.
I would like to know about the gm pharmaceutical thing.
I can remember when gypsy got arrested I was lurking a few sights at the time.
This is purely sincere not a baited question people looked up to those guys!
It would clear things up in my head because when I was young those type of people were my heroes.
So you sort of gotta know for therapeutic reasons. I was more upset about rc and gm pharma.
I understand if you can’t say
The Neville shoemakers case interests me the most though?

2 Likes

Wassup green thumbs!? My name is Tony B. I’m originally from Chicago but legalization brought me to Colorado a few years back, I’m only on my 2nd grow so I won’t have much to contribute but I look forward to learning and growing with all of you! If you recognize me from another forum it isn’t a coincidence, friend me! Keep it mean and green! :v:t3:

10 Likes

Seem like a chill dude welcome to OG can’t wait to see your thread and nothing wrong with having little under the belt I know a fair whack but I feel like a newbie with all the big boys round here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Welcome @Bullettooth! You’ll have fun around here. OG has it all! peace

3 Likes

Welcome to the OverGrow, @Bullettooth . That’s showing some commitment to move from chi town all the way to Colorado. Looking forward to hearing about your experience…

3 Likes

What part of the state did you move to? I’m in The southern part just about 10 miles from New Mexico. Lots of Colorado growers in here though. I suppose it’s probably how you found us, heh. enjoy!

3 Likes

Thank you guys very much! Commitment isn’t even the word, I sadly had to rent for the first 4 years of being out here and my landlord was D.O.D. so NO MJ was allowed on the property. That’s why I’m only on my 2nd grow after being here for 4 years. Whats good G!? I am in the Pueblo West area, a bit north of you but not by much, it’s hot AF here too!

4 Likes

OK, I’m outside Trinidad. You’re right in the thick of it there as far as pot goes, lol… West Pueblo seems very pot friendly. My town is too. Maybe we’ll get together one of these days when I go up. I’ll keep my eyes open for any cool pot related festivals or parties. My orthopedic doctors are up there. We have around 30 dispensaries here for 8000 people, lol. We’re a border town so that’s why, but now OK is legal and NM isn’t far behind. Texas will still pay the bills though, at least for a while.

1 Like