Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Very good buddy!

Outdoor seems cool I have never done it.

My first grow was single plant bag seed in a maybe 32 oz clay pot I put in the skylight of my apartment hahahahahah!

Stealth ftw

2 Likes

Will do, I’m old enough to have to ask my kids for help with anything technology related so I’m going to have to learn my way around first. TY

5 Likes

Do I hear the Raffy song Banana Phone playing somewhere?

Oh snap thats my son Jr he’s calling me on my Jitterbug phone hahaha!

Oh dip get out of my way I need some geritol and then Matlock is on (hits in head with cane)

hahaha I’m going to be old maybe. By that time gangster rap of the 90s will be on the oldies station and the elderly will be a new breed of geriatric hahah.

6 Likes

Welcome Obie! You’ll pick it up after a week or so. Just ask anytime you need and answer, no matter how small. We don’t care. We have a lot of fun and you’ll learn so much faster by participating in a forum while you grow. Supercharged learning. Like having 24hour access to the teacher in school. Enjoy, it is an addicting hobby and all the knowledge here relates directly to any other gardening. peace

There’s always hope. The music from the 70’s is still just as good today as then. Lot’s of real young people listen to it regularly. Funny.

4 Likes

I still every now and then come across music from the 60s and 70s some artist I never listened to and I play an album like damn I really like this now haha. Lots of things have been recorded and now with the internet its more access than anyone ever had. I can remember as almost religious ritual all year going to the record store, reading the catalogs, doing the math like ok the newest Megadeth comes out right before my birthday, definitely gonna want that, and going to the record store to actually buy shit was like a sacred pilgrimage like yes new shit to listen to I hope its good haha I worked hard for this money.

Now its like stream whatever you want, if you get tired of it click its changed. Wow!

6 Likes

G’day folks

Ozzie grower getting back in the saddle for some outdoor fun , been a very long time between grows for me

11 Likes

Hi , @OBIE : )
Hi , @livingthedream : )

2 Likes

Damn we all gonna be bad ass grandpa’s.
The new breed with there vegan sausage rolls, and the way they make the the kids on sports day slow down and all cross the line together holding hands.
Are there for the taking the world is ours ha ha haah.
It’s gonna be like demolition man 2.0
Welcome to the thunder dome

5 Likes

Wow Jimmy didn’t show for the basketball game so go bring him his trophy at home hahahha!

Man I don’t know which is worse being super ignorant and mean all the time or turn everything into a wussy book without pictures…

Hahahah there has to be a middle ground you know? Not quite america, but not quite france either, something in between… Canada?

1 Like

Welcome @livingthedream! Dig in and plan on staying for a while. We have lots of fun and learn new stuff daily. peace

3 Likes

Ok saying hi :wink:

3rd time this year ive bought legal (canadian). 3rd time im wondering wtf im buying the legal stuff for…

Then I realized I have done this before… Its legal… Wtf am i thinking buying this garbage from aglc for.

So down this road we go again. :slight_smile:

Got seeds, popping some psbc goodness now.

Working on new cabinets - planning to automate the crap out of it just because i have more sensors and microcontrollers floating around than i know what to do with.

Realized all my old favorite members have largely abandoned ic - so i had to follow. :herb:

13 Likes

Sensors and microcontrollers…nice. Please put some pics up if you want, it sounds like this will be a cool build!

Whats psbc?

7 Likes

Hi new to this site I hear there’s some old friends here been growing for a wile I am an old hippie and proud of it so let the fun begin

Peace
Paps

14 Likes

Hi @Papalag , glad to see you here , old friend : )

7 Likes

Peak seeds bc… Old school breeder.

4 Likes

Hi @Hephaestus , sounds good : )

CDs were 20 dollars gas was 97 cents a gallon and I made 6.50 an hour in 1999 as a teenager most of my check went to CDs and weed

6 Likes

Howdy and welcome @Papalag! MrGoodfellow here. I popped in over here around the first of the year and like it a lot. Lots going on over here. Hope you find time to pop in over here, too. It’s a little different forum format, but once you get a handle on it its pretty cool. Talk at you soon.

Welcome @Hephaestus! Pull up a seat and poke around. It’s a fun place and lots of us older peeps, too.

5 Likes

Awesome, I’ve read nothing but good things about them. I’m running Guava Hashplant (Bodhi) crossed with their c99 now…its from a member here (Paintedfire) and really dank.

3 Likes

Hay Gman it’s good to be here glad see some old friends we should have some fun I’ll start posting as soon as I can figure it out
Pease
Your friend paps

5 Likes