Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi fish thanks for the welcome can’t wait to start posting
Peace To you my friend
Paps

4 Likes

Hey Paps, good to see you here, you will like it once you get use to it!

4 Likes

New to this Og
Appreciate All the good info that has resurfaced.

6 Likes

Hi @Senescence , how goes it : )

Not to bad how bout yourself

Troubled haha my ph reader says 10 when I calibrate to 7 lol

2 Likes

Messed up I stopped using pens a while ago natural spring water for the win but I guess it’s depends on how much water you need. I just buy it cause my well water is shit.lol

2 Likes

Hey fellow growers and hackers.
I have been growing for just over fifty years.
I cross a few and i normally grow my own crosses.
I am an Indica man but smoke any that is good.
Don’t care for some of the racy sattys.
Gonna try and get a few pics when i go check my rooms…
Any help i can give just give me a holler…
I live on the Easr Coast but not a legal state…lol

Hope to make this my home.I already have some friends from other forum on here .look forward to making good friends here too.
Take care and keep it green

18 Likes

Thought I best introduce myself. I am in the United states. Been growing and using medicinally for a decade. Cannabis has changed my life, and I have a goal to spread that knowledge far and wide, to help others with their health, and hope they find the benefit I have.

I don’t smoke, I eat it, that is where the magic happens. I live cannabis 24/7, and would bore the most patient with talk about the medical side lol. I have 17 diseases and a boat load of issues from them, but to look at me you would never guess. :slight_smile: I attribute that to cannabis. I have a limitations due to my health, but cannabis has saved my brain and has helped me with some of the physical issues that were affecting my life. I live within what I can do, but My Oh My, Cannabis gave me much more life back then when I was on the pharmie meds.

I enjoy growing, love the different strains, how all have their own characteristics when growing. I am a bit of a clone hoarder right now, have 43 strains lol. What I enjoy the most and what get’s me geeky, is what I can do with the plant. What type medicine can be made from it.

I am what they call a caregiver and treat patients. This has pushed me the furthest in my journey to help others. I do research on their health issues, and utilize herbs along with cannabis to treat them. It has been an amazing experience, I have learned so much by doing this.

I simply am in LOVE with cannabis :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Welcome aboard, looking forward to some pics of your grows and genetics…

2 Likes

Hi sweetie! MrGoodfellow here. Nice to see you swing by. Make sure you meet @Sebring sometime. He’s on a CBD quest and you will enjoy his work and vis versa. peace

4 Likes

Looking forward to it. So you be the Gman huh lol love it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’ll like it here. It has a lot going on. I still haven’t even scratched the surface. I latched on to a few interesting topics when I first started and stay busy replying to them. We have some other ladies here as well. @Meesh and @MomOnTheRun are the two I talk to the most and they’re very nice. I’m just trying to stay warm the next couple of days. 21º now and single digits next two nights. Been snowing off and on for a couple of days and starting up again this afternoon and 4 inches tonight. Way too early for me.

3 Likes

Welcome Gardenartus (and all new members)! Looks like your settling in and spreading the love around…getting my stride back so will be looking forward in getting to know you all better

Ouch! Its like the twilight zone…you have my typical weather. Meanwhile, here we are down to 8.5 hrs sunlight, still mid 30’s to 40’s lots of rain and wind with some very light frosts. Its been nice though getting tired of looking at all the dead/sleeping plant life :smirk:

7 Likes

Were getting the same thing

3 Likes

Welcome to all the new names! Great seeing so many new people jumping in from all over the globe. :v:

10 Likes

Hey guys, Ive been interested in these forums for awhile so I decided to give this a try. Been smoking weed for 26 years, been growing for about 10 years, mostly outdoor. I’ve found it to be my favorite hobby. I grow mainly for myself because I have some health problems and don’t care for dispensery weed, so I did something about it. I can’t wait to talk to me awesome people

13 Likes

Welcome @Bigsloth. Lots of nice people here and cutting edge grow knowledge, so enjoy and have some fun. peace

4 Likes

Thanks GMan, I’m already enjoying what I’m seeing.

3 Likes

Welcome Angle…
Great to see u here.

7 Likes