Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

@smokenhike welcome new OGer I hope you find your time here helpful and incitive.

Welcome all other OGers that I’ve missed, ive been busy but I still try to pop in from time to time

3 Likes

Hello from socal somewhere near the 33* I’m kind of new, I’ve been lurking on and off for the past couple months. Im usually a little paranoid about these kinda stuff. I longboard, go to college/uni, I have been growing for the past 10 years and over the past 6 I have been getting into breeding. Im also interested in the breeding plans on this site and maybe making a breeding collective eventually.

I’m not really that good at intros. But yeah I skate, I love interesting tasting pot and good ales - Lord Hobo is a good brewery and everything from heart racing tweaky psychedelic sativas to narcotic dopey stoned indicas and the perfect midpoint hybrids. What else? music from classic rock and punk to rap and hip hop or country and techno xD I have a high level of anxiety, I ramble and walk into and out of conversations and then remember I was talking

Yea Ill probably become more active here because I want to get back into growing heavily like when I first started but school will probably still limit my posting.

14 Likes

You as well dear friend, you as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello Overgrow. I was a member/lurker/big fan of the original going back to 2001. It was a great thing. I really appreciate the style of the the new Overgrow. I will donate through patreon and would be happy to contribute further.

12 Likes

Hi all

I’m Cristalin, french breeder of Underground seeds collective, i’m growing since more 20 years and i part in USC since 10 years …

I love indica’s landrace like afghan, Pakistan … And make the seeds before for myself than for the seeds bank … I grow and smoke what i breed …

If you want have an idea on our work:

http://www.underground-seeds.com/?m=1

I like share seeds projects and others things …

Thx for your Reading

Ciao

17 Likes

Hello and welcome to OG, @Grand, @MikeJ and @Cristalin! Enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

Dear newbies, dear wonderful souls,

as well from me a heartfelt and loving welcome to the best cannabis community in this world.

You will love it! :slight_smile:

:green_heart:

7 Likes

Welcome @Cristalin I think you’ll like it here nice people !
Love all you work
Peace
Paps

6 Likes

The great OG migration of 2019. Nice to see so many familiar faces over here. @Papalag @Cristalin @Gardenartus @GMan @santero @Bigun @ifish @Jetdro @Pedro_Bann @webeblzr shishkaberry savior and some others I’m sure I forgot (can only tag 10ppl). I know some of ya have been here awhile already. This forum just got so much more interesting.

Welcome to all the new people I haven’t seen before too, of course :grinning:

16 Likes

@neogitus thanks for the warm welcome : )

5 Likes

Hi @neogitus thanks for the worm welcome

6 Likes

Welcome Angle…
I think here u may b appreciated more.
I sure like the meds…

5 Likes

Hey @Cristalin, MrGoodfellow here… I changed my screen name for here. It’s shorter, lol. You’l enjoy it here. There are a lot of people on here now. and a very diverse membership.

I’m smoking some early buds from the Uzbekistan. It’s gonna be really nice. It has an odd but very terpy smell and taste, that are somewhat different from each other.

The Afghan CBD x Black Afghani are about to be flipped. I let them veg a long time so they’re gonna be small trees. The all have a similar structure but somewhat different sizes. I’ll be updating my grow page soon.

Enjoy! peace

Welcome back @MikeJ! I wish I had been on here in 2001. I was getting into home brewing beer and beer forums back then. Smoking like a fiend but not on the forums. Lots of cool peeps here and a lot going on. And, a lot of old OG members are back. Enjoy!

3 Likes

zis this thing on ???

6 Likes

Hello @Pegasys , welcome to the Overgrow.

Hi, welcome. Tell us about yourself @Pegasys.

1 Like

Thanks brother ,good to b here.

1 Like

gnu people…=========

2 Likes

Hi , zesilva learning to grow.

6 Likes

Hi Zesilva, welcome! Feel free to roam around and ask questions. There are areas for all levels of learning here and good people. Post up some pics in a grow log once you get going. peace

3 Likes