Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Welcome to all the new members , sit a spell , kick off your shoes

6 Likes

Few of us UK boys round here. Welcome to OG hope ya stick around n get a thread going :ok_hand:t2::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome newcomers !!

7 Likes

Hi new to this forum look forward to learning and sharing. lots o thing to learn here

9 Likes

Who said that ?..

5 Likes

Wait did you hear someone LOL
Welcome @invisible

4 Likes

Hi everyone. PNW grower here. I have a couple years worth of experience in the growing department. After lurking here for some time I felt like I should sign up and find a place to give back. This community seems like it is really great!

8 Likes

Welcome @invisible! Take your shoes off and wander around. Nothing but fun here!

4 Likes

Welcome @hamneggs! Look forward to a glimpse of your grow.

3 Likes

Welcome @hamneggs! you must have posted at the same time I just did. You’ll dig it here. Lots of PNW peeps, too. it’s a good place!

5 Likes

That coljam looks great …I appreciate that your seeds are a good value is there a place to order from the whole catalog?

5 Likes

Hey @Cristalin!, Do you have a thread going here? I’m finally flipping my giant Afghan CBD x Black Afghani. I dropped the light hours yesterday and will be at 12/12 tomorrow or the next day. I need to get my thread updated or start a new one. peace

5 Likes

Hi

@GMan great, yes you can post here:

Underground seeds collective

Thx for your support

@TheShowMeHomie thx you, soon we will have our own website. I’ll work on purpurea ticinensis before this summer … i Hope.
We will have turkish auto if all goes well and colowryder …

Ciao

4 Likes

Nice to have another English face on board. Practically still 2 different nation’s but welcome from Manchester :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m in it for the long haul mate ,used to grow all the time 20yrs back and gave it up for family and a career …but its time to get my grow on again …cant believe how much I actually missed it

9 Likes

I am new to Overgrow, heard plenty about the previous OG. Getting back to it finally! It’s been almost twenty years since last grow. We usually ran hydro back then but to keep things simple going to give soil a try for a few runs and then see what else is out there. Followed many forums for the last year, just now joining forums in the past few months…What else.?..The main reason I started growing again is to try different strains and research for medical. Sry, I’m really horrible at this…If you have any questions I’ll be around. Glad to be here!!!

13 Likes

Welcome to OG man, you will soon find plenty more strains to grow here, and to add to your collection :wink:

6 Likes

Thx, yeah I’ve already spent more than enough on genetics, lol but can’t seem to just stop. But hey, they will not go to waste that’s for sure!

5 Likes

Welcome @NovaSphere! Glad to hear you’re getting back into the saddle. Being an old fart, I tell ya, the internet can really propel your skills exponentially. With the ability to talk with others in real time is priceless. And the Google machine spits out the answers easily.

Have fun poking around. Most everyone is easily approachable and willing to share knowledge and genetics. I guess you were already lurking, so you know! peace

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome all! Yeah things have changed alot since my last grow op, no autos, no fems, no seeds just clones. Luckily I hooked up with some peps just by accident and learned alot from them. We used to have three differ strains; Frat Boy, Friends & Fam and personal. We got that Frat Boy stuff looking like fire, hard nugs, they grabbed that stuff like their life depended on it. :slight_smile: Only thing I can figure is the only weed they smoked was brick weed which still makes me sick to even think about, I can smell it now. Oh god it was awful, I remember in jr high spent an hour trying to get high off that shite! So glad those days are gone!

10 Likes