Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

I’m just across the state line from Terre Haute Indiana. Just south of the prairie. It’s a great area for a guy like me…lots of hills, hollers and creek bottoms. I’m rooted in here pretty deep…this dirt and me go way back.

2 Likes

had a vacation there with the Feds

2 Likes

Yeah I went to terre haute once then on my ride back to Missouri we saw ufos dancing across the sky for almost 20 minutes was one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen all I saw of terre haute was a Denny’s and a gas station

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Paul
I’m from Amsterdam the Netherlands :netherlands:
I grew up with weed and growing and breeding since 1994.
Simon the founder of serious seeds is my stepdad.
Now my daily job is to maintain all the mothers and our library, to develope new stable strains and to produce seeds
I’m just here as a grower and a marijuana fan.
So I will NOT spam you guys with commercials or tell you that I’m the only one with good seeds and the rest is all crap NO
I’m just here to learn what is going on at this time in cannabisworld because I’m most of my time in a growroom like a caveman.
I also like to see nice pictures of plants :seedling:
And offcourse if there are questions about serious strains I’ll be happy to answer them.
Peace seriously
Paul

21 Likes

Welcome to OG bro, be nice to see what you’ve got going on as a breeder :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow great place to be

5 Likes

Yep. I had a girlfriend who’s father spent some time in that motel. Used to go visit him

4 Likes

Any plans to bring more autoflower strains in the future?

1 Like

Now that you mention it I’m near an autoflowering AK-47 and have a totally different strain on which I’m working on
The auto AK will hopefully be somewhere fall 2020

4 Likes

Used to be a 100 grand and no refund, not like Illinois to drop there prices.
Especially now since pitxker put the gas tax on and everybodies going out of state for their gas.

3 Likes

Yeah we get a flood of people coming for gas and cigarettes there’s even a sign warning against cigarette bootlegging but for some reason the milk in Illinois is less than 2 dollars a gallon :thinking:

2 Likes

Shit i paid 2.89 for a half gallon.

I still get my meat from Fareway, thou.
I have it brought up.

1 Like

The Aldi right over the bridge is 1.60 a gallon or 2.10 for chocolate. But the Aldi in Missouri it’s 2.90 and 3 something… meanwhile our gas is 50 cents cheaper and our cigarettes several dollars a pack cheaper than illinois

I can believe that, are you down around the 3 corners.
Illinois, Iowa and Missouri

I used to own a cable construction company late 80’s early 90’s.
Did a lot of work for Mediacom/Triax cable tv down in that area.

1 Like

No I’m close to St.louis

3 Likes

Hello Paul!! GLAD to have you here, and without any agenda too!!! WELCOME!!!

4 Likes

Greetings everyone,

Just a short introduction: I am going to be just referred to as Reactor due to my current location in the Southern US bible belt and how anti-MJ the local/state government is. I haven’t smoked since 2003 (prior to joining the military) and get hair follicle tested randomly at least once a month due to my current job so I can’t partake now.

That said, I do have some experience growing as I did so a few times for my spouse prior to my military deployments so they didn’t have to worry about buying it when I was deployed. I am now looking to get back into growing as my father has had multiple injuries and surgeries and became addicted to opioids (pills, legally rx’d). We have since broke his addiction and got him off the pills but the pain still exists. He too lives in an anti-MJ (rec or med) state and doesn’t want to move to a state that has medical available. I hope to start growing for his pain control. Ultimately it would have to be turned into edibles as he doesn’t smoke.

My favorite breeder back in the day was Mandala Seeds. Their strain I preferred most was speed queen. I do know there are breeders actively on OG as well as seed-banks in the USA that people have recommended (although unsure if those banks ship to a state where it isn’t legal.) I may message you if I see you have home crossed strain seeds for sale on a post. I am not looking for free seeds or handouts. Everything is paid for one way or another.

I have thoroughly enjoyed skimming the forums thus far and would like to thank everyone for welcoming me to OG. I would also like to say thanks in advance for answering questions I may have in the future.

-Reactor

14 Likes

Welcome @Reactorpwr. I expect you will find what you need here. Buying is great; support OG’s breeders.
There are also plenty of folk who would love to give you their crosses just for the joy of seeing them grown out.
It serves them as much as it would serve you. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Happy to have you here that was a great intro man :muscle:t2: Hope to see you on here more often!

4 Likes

Happy Friday to everyone!
Hi, I’m DesertGrown. I live in California’s Mojave Desert and I’m new to OverGrow, but not new to growing cannabis.

My love affair with cannabis started back in 1980, when I was 12., and incidentally, so did my love of growing it.

I come from a long line of farmers/gardeners and have been around various types of plants my whole life. I love growing plants, I’m good at it and I feel it necessary to help other people grow what they need to have a happier and healthier life and be self-sufficient.

I came to OverGrow to help people grow the best cannabis they possibly can, nothing more. I’m not here to argue, fight, belittle, harass, upset or piss anyone off… it’s all about growing cannabis for me, as it should be!

I am a moderator on a different cannabis site and I know the kinds of drama that can be created in an adult cannabis grow site and I can tell you all that I’m not here to create drama, quite the opposite. I don’t do drama on the site I moderate on and I won’t do it here, either.

I’ve grown cannabis with just about every method imagined, however, I like soil the best… same as Mother Nature. I’ve been a mostly outdoor grower over the last 39 years and know a lot about this particular plant and am willing to share what I have learned with everyone here… and hope to learn more from all of you!

I know quite a few members here already, but hope to make more friends over time, through growing cannabis and helping where I an able.

21 Likes