Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

international man of mystery

4 Likes

Oh, you mean our member here then…LOL!!!

4 Likes

It is a character from Trailer Park Boys (now shown on netflix) of 3 guys and their misadventures with drugs, alcohol, and jail. Was based in Nova Scotia.

6 Likes

Thank you, @ 66 I have not watched Trailer Park Boy’s, nor South Park either!!!
Not judging, just never heard or seen of it.

2 Likes

thats big trev mate. but not ours…or maybe it actually is. like i said international man of mystery :joy:

7 Likes

Yeah, he looks like our Trevor!!! LMAO!!!

5 Likes

Don’t worry. Most people i Introduce to that show don’t care for it. Drugs, stupidity, and cussing seem to be a no-go even for the younger crowd.

3 Likes

I don’t know who this Ricky guy is, it’s me Trevor Lahey…

14 Likes

Hello everyone! Firstly, I apologize if I do this incorrectly.
I’m Zack, I’ve been told over and over to get on here, learn from the community, and contribute. So I guess it’s finally time to stop dragging my feet. I’m awkward and usually a lurker so I may not post much, but I hope to be able to grow some high quality medicine at home legally in Oklahoma!
I’ve moved around a fair bit, and been a consumer for over 10 years now. I’ve spent time around a grower with a ton of knowledge and some has rubbed off for sure, but I’ve realized I don’t have near as much of my own as I could or need to so I’m here to fix that! I’m also slowly learning solventless extraction and the surprisingly difficult art of hash rosin. I hope I can bring something to the community!

15 Likes

Welcome, @RadZack, enjoy OG forums!

4 Likes

Hey Zach! Welcome to OG!! You’re in good hands!! There are some hardcores here that could grow a pound with the light from candle…so if you have any questions or need any kind of advice, OG is the place to be. Enjoy the site and again, welcome aboard!!!

7 Likes

Welcome mate, lots of good info and some very knowledgeable members here. You’re in good hands :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Heya there :slight_smile:
i´ve been a Member here back then,from ´04 until the side went down…so i want to re-join the Party.
some of you guys should already know me,when i see all the familliar handles here. i´m looking forward to the ones i don´t know yet!

Happy Sunday all!!

17 Likes

Hi Paul, guess if you like weed Amsterdam is an excellent place to live in, you’ve always been ahead of the rest of Europe in this matter. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us and share your skills and knowledge, cheers …

3 Likes

Happy Sunday : ) @saxo

3 Likes

Hay Saxo great to see you here my brother

3 Likes

HeyHey @ifish & @Papalag .Thanks for the welcome!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Looking forward to gaining all the knowledge!

3 Likes

I’d like to extend a warm welcome to all new members of OG. This may be the place you’ve been searching for!

Saxo, my friend, it’s good to see you! You’ll like it here, it’s a good place to share, filled with a lot of cool, knowledgeable people and quite a few missing OPGers.

6 Likes

Glad you were finally convinced :smile:, you won’t be dissapointed, hope you will enjoy your stay with us … :sunglasses:

4 Likes