Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi guys. I am from Czech Republic.I am Growing outdoor since I was 15. (2009) and I love IT as well as you do :smiley: I managed to grow very big plants outdoor and very big testy buds. I always wanted to grow awesome fruity sativas plants but it couldnt be done in Czech. When I came to college I had my own room with other students and I started to experiment with growing indoor. I built my own box and I started to learn how to grow indoor. That was 2-3 year ago. 8 months ago I moved out from my parents and I could finaly aford my own box in my own flat for my own money :smiley: My First round is done and second is blooming! But since I dont have garden now I cant fully grow outdoor anymore but thats ok :slight_smile: I really Hope for legalizing medical canabis and oportunity to grow medical plants for shops… Keep growing! :muscle:

6 Likes

Sorry bro, this is just another mad scientist. Never been to THC Farmer!

Welcome by the way.

1 Like

Nice to meet you. Just got invited here

3 Likes

Well, welcome to overgrow @Ttystikk! Pleasure to have you.

I’m a regular on RIU, just branching out to meet new people.

Is there a vertical growing section?

4 Likes

Not that i know of, you are welcome to start a thread on that. You’ll get lots of replies…

1 Like

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to possibly the greatest grow show on Earth @Ttystikk. @Fisch

1 Like

Tell me where and I’ll do it.

I have a few LED lighting pics too… Lol

2 Likes

I am gonna start it for you bro, i am at your service!

Ahh please do I love verticle grows, so efficient!!! Was thinking about the grow challenge to try it… Damn me for already making a hood

Thanks, brother- a few tips on navigating the site would be very helpful right about now, too

No reason you can’t use a hood to grow vertically.

1 Like

@Ttystikk

Read all the GrowFaq for starters, the ones you might be interested in at least… Lots of great info in one place

And we shall have to talk, I need that edge in the comp ahahahaha who Mad now… @MadScientist your rubbing off

1 Like

That’s a good one bro! ROFL!

Micro vertical grows? I already do that in my workshop. Got an extra 150w CMH bulb and ballast. Probably a bit too much power for the 1x1x2 challenge. I’m still on the fence about that challenge.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

Vertical growing will be valuable addition!

Feel free to start topic on #vertical (use this tag when starting topic) in #general-indoor-growing (use this category). I’m looking forward to seeing your photos!

3 Likes

@Ttystikk i recognize the name, welcome

I too was a little confused about the layout of the site when I first arrived, I find myself getting used to it as is, but to make your transition smoother you may want to use the categories tab below the banner. It switches the view to a more traditional list of forums.

1 Like

i don’t even use the front page. i have my settings to consider all topics/posts i haven’t seen as new and i just go from one thread to the next from the suggested topics list. i read every post. it’s becoming more difficult lol.

3 Likes